Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well we raise our kids to do better than us right?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 148 Replies
1 mom liked this
My dd17 started a job at a book publishers office just as an assistant. She has been talking non stop about one of the editors. Saying he's gorgeous and has such a deep voice. She came home last night bouncing up and down and said she has a date with said editor. He's 22 so same age difference of me and her father.

He showed up this morning and my god she wasn't kidding. He is a gorgeous man and a gentleman to boot.

really no point to this but dang dd can sure catch em.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2017 at 2:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AnnieGoolaheey
by Mrs. Annie Proffitt on Nov. 19, 2017 at 2:43 PM
Awesome.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Nov. 19, 2017 at 2:43 PM
11 moms liked this
Your DD has a great job that'll help her attain a great career, but let's brag about her ability to snag a man...

A man who's an adult co-worker, at that...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2017 at 2:45 PM
The job sucks and she hates it.

Quoting Danesmommy1: Your DD has a great job that'll help her attain a great career, but let's brag about her ability to snag a man...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 19, 2017 at 2:45 PM
5 moms liked this

I'm sorry, but there is something wrong with a 22-year-old man that wants to go out with a 17-year-old girl. She isn't even old enough to vote yet. Has she graduated from high school? Seriously, a man of 22 should be more interested in women his own age, and stage in life. 

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Nov. 19, 2017 at 2:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Then I hope she sinks her claws in tight.

😒😒😒

Quoting Anonymous 1: The job sucks and she hates it.

Quoting Danesmommy1: Your DD has a great job that'll help her attain a great career, but let's brag about her ability to snag a man...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2017 at 2:46 PM
You realize women mature faster than men right?

Quoting Anonymous 2:

I'm sorry, but there is something wrong with a 22-year-old man that wants to go out with a 17-year-old girl. She isn't even old enough to vote yet. Has she graduated from high school? Seriously, a man of 22 should be more interested in women his own age, and stage in life. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 19, 2017 at 2:47 PM
3 moms liked this
There is no way a 22 year old man would be coming over for my 17 year old daughter. Wtf is wrong with you?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 19, 2017 at 2:48 PM
Maybe women his age are bitches. Not everyone connects with people their own age. Nothing wrong with around people you feel you relate to better.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2017 at 2:48 PM
What's wrong with it exactly? Her father and I were the same ages when we met.

Quoting Anonymous 3: There is no way a 22 year old man would be coming over for my 17 year old daughter. Wtf is wrong with you?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 19, 2017 at 2:49 PM
He is an adult and she can't even vote yet. They both need to be with someone closer in age.

Quoting Anonymous 1: What's wrong with it exactly? Her father and I were the same ages when we met.

Quoting Anonymous 3: There is no way a 22 year old man would be coming over for my 17 year old daughter. Wtf is wrong with you?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)