Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do producers tell the people on House Hunters

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies
To be as obnoxious as possible? Ughhhh I really like this show because I like looking at the houses and what you can get for your money in different places, but the people are soooooo annoying!
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2017 at 3:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
talipa
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 3:44 PM
LOL!!! Are you also watching it now? The wife is driving me crazy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 19, 2017 at 3:46 PM
1 mom liked this
It's a scripted show. The couple's aren't even buying a home.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 19, 2017 at 3:49 PM
Not only that the houses they don't pick ate typically not even on the market.
mommy2boys03
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 3:50 PM
From what so one told me is that by the time they are picked they have already bought the house they picked. Seems crazy to me to look at other houses.

Quoting Anonymous 2: It's a scripted show. The couple's aren't even buying a home.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 19, 2017 at 3:50 PM
They film it all in one day. They have been though the homes already. They may see a home not even on the market. Reality isn't reality. Dh knew someone on the show.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 19, 2017 at 3:51 PM
They're not looking at other houses, those other houses many times aren't even on the market. Sometimes they are friends or relatives homes

Quoting mommy2boys03: From what so one told me is that by the time they are picked they have already bought the house they picked. Seems crazy to me to look at other houses.

Quoting Anonymous 2: It's a scripted show. The couple's aren't even buying a home.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 19, 2017 at 3:52 PM
Yes. Drama sells. Pretend you don't know they've already bought the house they want.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2017 at 3:53 PM
Lol yes! Maybe it’s her voice idk. It’s like nails on a chalkboard! 🤣

Quoting talipa: LOL!!! Are you also watching it now? The wife is driving me crazy.
redheadtmk
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 3:55 PM
I love trying to figure out which house they already bought by scrutinizing their facial expressions and body language. But the couples are so annoying.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 19, 2017 at 3:56 PM
You can usually figure it out by picking the most empty one

Quoting redheadtmk: I love trying to figure out which house they already bought by scrutinizing their facial expressions and body language. But the couples are so annoying.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)