Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think a lot of you are full of it

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 332 Replies
3 moms liked this
Anytime there's a post about food consumption it seems that nobody here eats. How the fuck are half for you alive skipping breakfast, half a sandwich for lunch, and supposedly a dinner that a child couldn't live on? Even more so, how are so many of you overweight at the same time because an obesity post can pop up and so many admit to being obese. I've been told I eat way too much in one day and the amount I eat could last many of you 3 days. I call bullshit. And don't give me that starvation mode shit. If you don't eat enough you won't continuously gain weight. Only a small percentage of people have a metabolism so slow you gain weight on less than 1200 calories.
So what have you eaten today? Are you lying to yourself? Eating too little is as bad as not eating enough. Or do you just sit down all day and barely breath because I cannot fathom how some of you live on the amounts of food you report to eat daily.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2017 at 3:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Reading.Rainbow
by Mad Martigan on Nov. 19, 2017 at 3:59 PM

I'm normal weight, but on the lower end. I don't usually eat until about 2-3, just because I don't get hungry until then. So far I've had a piece of chocolate and a cup of coffee.

But I think the amount of coffee I drink in the morning makes me not very hungry. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 19, 2017 at 4:01 PM
I don't eat a lot. After having stomach surgery everything I eat STILL hurts my stomach!

Bastards!

And yet the drs say I'm fine.
mrsmom110
by NO on Nov. 19, 2017 at 4:01 PM
14 moms liked this

It's fantasy land here, didn't you know that?  Everyone is super model gorgeous, lives in a mansion and has millions in their savings.  

JRP14
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 4:02 PM
1 mom liked this
I eat SO much! Haha. Today alone (and it's only two) I had four pieces of pizza, a sub sandwich from Subway, two cookies, and two big waffles. Also had three Cokes, two glasses of milk, and a bottle of water. And I'm STILL hungry!

ETA: not even close to being overweight. I weigh 116 pounds.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 19, 2017 at 4:02 PM
I'm 782 pounds but I only eat 2 times a week.
JRP14
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 4:03 PM
2 moms liked this
I wish! Lol

Quoting mrsmom110:

It's fantasy land here, didn't you know that?  Everyone is super model gorgeous, lives in a mansion and has millions in their savings.  

my4kids274
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 4:04 PM

I do only eat once or twice a day.  

notjstasocermom
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 4:05 PM
Some days I dont eat a lot, but more than a sandwich. And some days I feel like I never stop eating. I have no problem admitting i eat
Trouser.Mouse
by on Nov. 19, 2017 at 4:06 PM
Um, this post definitely does not pertain to me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 19, 2017 at 4:06 PM
Do a weight post, trust me they eat. Starvation mode my ass.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)