Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which men DON’T visit hookers?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 80 Replies
So we know that men who have fat wives pay for prostitutes and men who don’t get regular blow jobs do as well. A few weeks ago she posted that men who don’t openly gawk at other women in front of their wives pay for sex too.

Where are the men who don’t buy hookers? What sort of wives do they have and why aren’t they paying for strange, regularly used vagina?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2017 at 4:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 19, 2017 at 4:16 PM
My conservative brilliant DH who loves his money keeps his penis in his pants
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2017 at 4:16 PM
One woman in the other post says that she’s a hooker AND a wife. Is that the key to having a faithful man? Does he need a hooker at home to prevent himself from buying one on the street?
SDmomma-3
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 4:17 PM
3 moms liked this
LOL damn, I must have missed this shit...but I'll take a stab at it, maybe husband's who already have hookers for wives?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 19, 2017 at 4:18 PM
I'm pretty sure a prostitutes husband isn't faithful to the prostitute.

Quoting Anonymous 1: One woman in the other post says that she’s a hooker AND a wife. Is that the key to having a faithful man? Does he need a hooker at home to prevent himself from buying one on the street?
cybcm
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 4:18 PM
The person making the claim's partner. He doesn't pay for sex. Everyone else's does.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 19, 2017 at 4:19 PM
You think a man whose wife is screwing the league of nations is faithful? Doubt it..Lol

Quoting SDmomma-3: LOL damn, I must have missed this shit...but I'll take a stab at it, maybe husband's who already have hookers for wives?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 19, 2017 at 4:22 PM

A true Christian Man

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2017 at 4:22 PM
Omg, picture your hooker spouse coming home from work and kissing you hello lmao!!!

Quoting Anonymous 3: I'm pretty sure a prostitutes husband isn't faithful to the prostitute.

Quoting Anonymous 1: One woman in the other post says that she’s a hooker AND a wife. Is that the key to having a faithful man? Does he need a hooker at home to prevent himself from buying one on the street?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 19, 2017 at 4:23 PM

Many men don't pay and buy hookers. They have the wives who take care of their sexual needs and they don't need to pay for some strange regularly used vagina.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 19, 2017 at 4:24 PM

Which men? Gay ones. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)