Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why would you do that? Idiots.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
I know a couple that recently got married. They thought it would be "fun" to concieve via a friend. I shit you not. No, there is no medical reason, they literally thought itd be, and a I quote, "a wild ride. " i was floored. I have never heard of ANYONE doing this, and Ive seen some messed up stories on here. The wife is 2 months pregnant.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2017 at 1:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 20, 2017 at 1:37 AM
You are not responsible for what your friends do, but you will be judged by the company you keep.
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Nov. 20, 2017 at 1:37 AM
Well that’s nuts. Are they going to go after child support & let the kid see the dad?
1RedHottMama
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2017 at 1:38 AM
So your friends are idiots ? İ think you need new friends.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2017 at 1:39 AM
I guess, I am debating on not being friends with them anymore. I dont want to be anywhere near the shitstorm thats going to happen.

Quoting Anonymous 2: You are not responsible for what your friends do, but you will be judged by the company you keep.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 20, 2017 at 1:40 AM
Smart lady. Watch that shitstorm from afar

Quoting Anonymous 1: I guess, I am debating on not being friends with them anymore. I dont want to be anywhere near the shitstorm thats going to happen.

Quoting Anonymous 2: You are not responsible for what your friends do, but you will be judged by the company you keep.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2017 at 1:41 AM
They told the friend they arent going to go for CS, but she told me they might if things get difficult financially. Which puts me in a tough position because I am tempted to warn him..but then again shes already pregnant. They are going to have him see his child.

Quoting bluebunnybabe: Well that’s nuts. Are they going to go after child support & let the kid see the dad?
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Nov. 20, 2017 at 1:43 AM
I would stay far far away from that bullshit.

Quoting Anonymous 1: They told the friend they arent going to go for CS, but she told me they might if things get difficult financially. Which puts me in a tough position because I am tempted to warn him..but then again shes already pregnant. They are going to have him see his child.

Quoting bluebunnybabe: Well that’s nuts. Are they going to go after child support & let the kid see the dad?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 20, 2017 at 1:43 AM
Stupid, but, shrug. People do stupid shit and sometimes it works out. I did. I met someone online. We fucked with the purpose of conceiving a child. We were both young adults who wanted a baby. That’s all we wanted. We fell in love in the process. We conceived after 3 months of TTC. Only had sex while I was ovulating. Our son is 7 and weve had 2 more kids since. We’ve been married 6 years. It worked for us.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2017 at 1:43 AM
Yes, I am shocked. They had no indications of being like this. Hes a CEO, and shes a school teacher. Stable income, nice house, ect. The "american dream." Not that theres any real signs of something like this..but wtf.

Quoting 1RedHottMama: So your friends are idiots ? İ think you need new friends.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 20, 2017 at 1:44 AM
I wonder if he has ED, but I'd be very suspicious in thinking they saw it as extra money coming in. You know she'll go for CS.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)