Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No the homewrecker can NOT come!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 60 Replies

My mom and dad are in the process of getting divorced. He cheated on her with a coworker/friend. 

I wasnt sure how to handle the holidays, I host every year. I didnt really want my dad there because honestly I am still pretty upset that he would hurt my mom that way and I didnt want my mom to be uncomfortable. She insisted that I invite him. She doesnt want the divorce to ruin the holidays and she wants the grand kids to be able to see them both. 

Well my dad just let it slip that he was planning on bringing his gf. I told him no! She will NEVER be allowed in my house. I cant believe he would even think she would be invited. My mom found out less than 3 months ago and he wants to just bring her around? Hell no. 

He said that they are starting a life together and that if I can not be okay with that he wont be around. I told him that is perfectly okay with me. If he doesnt come we will still have a great holiday. The one missing out is him. 

His grandchildren are not babies and they will know why he isnt there even if no one says a word. It was going to be awkward enough with him just being there but him not being there will look worse and him bringing his gf is just never going to happen. 

Now he is saying she is going to host their own thanksgiving dinner. That made me actually laugh at loud. Honestly I will be glad if he doesnt come and makes a fool of himself more by inviting people to his own thanksgiving. 

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2017 at 9:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 20, 2017 at 9:50 AM
Your dad is the homewrecker, not her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2017 at 9:51 AM

She fits the definition of the word. Clearly my dad is the most at fault though 

Quoting Anonymous 2: Your dad is the homewrecker, not her.

SPNpudding
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2017 at 9:51 AM
Your dad is the homewrecker lol that woman wasn't the one who had the home with/married to your mom.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 20, 2017 at 9:51 AM
I'm so thankful for my normal family
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2017 at 9:52 AM

She fits the definition. My Dad is a POS 

Quoting SPNpudding: Your dad is the homewrecker lol that woman wasn't the one who had the home with/married to your mom.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2017 at 9:53 AM

I thought I had a normal family too until all this. You never know what can happen 

Quoting Anonymous 3: I'm so thankful for my normal family

merrysgirls
by Lame on Nov. 20, 2017 at 9:54 AM
I wouldn’t invite either homewrecker. You’re dad is the one who is the most guilty.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2017 at 9:54 AM

Yes he is the most guilty no doubt but if he could come with no drama Id do it for the kids. Clearly that isnt going to happen

Quoting merrysgirls: I wouldn’t invite either homewrecker. You’re dad is the one who is the most guilty.

SPNpudding
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2017 at 9:54 AM
So then don't invite him like you planned. It's nice that your mom said to, but you said the grandkids aren't babies so they can see grandpa when they want to. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Quoting Anonymous 1:

She fits the definition. My Dad is a POS 

Quoting SPNpudding: Your dad is the homewrecker lol that woman wasn't the one who had the home with/married to your mom.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 20, 2017 at 9:55 AM
2 moms liked this

Your dad is an awful person, how can he cheat on your mom and want to parade his whore in her face :(

Jeez talk about slap in the face to all of you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)