Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Dad's wife will never be welcomed

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 131 Replies
1 mom liked this

I was reading the other post about a POS dad who wanted to bring his mistress to thanksgiving 3 months after his wife found out he was cheating on her. The OP is saying she will never be involved with her and some people are saying eventually she will be

That is just not the case in many situations

My dad did something similar. He was sleeping with his secretary and my mom found out. She filed for divorce. He officially announced they (him and his mistress) were together during the divorce

Everyone in the family made it clear to him that she would never be invited to anything. That she will never be welcomed. 20 years later and she has still never once come to a family event and she never will be. He comes to some things alone although most would rather he not be there at all. None of us will ever welcome a woman who would get with a married man. She will never be a part of our family

Why is it so hard for some of you to understand that some people will never accept the other woman? 

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2017 at 10:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 20, 2017 at 10:58 AM
2 moms liked this
Why is it so hard for you to understand timing sucks and some people aren’t suppose to be together???

After 20 years give it up. Give her a chance. She’s probably pretty awesome.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 20, 2017 at 11:00 AM
Scapegoat
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2017 at 11:00 AM
17 moms liked this

That isnt hard for me to understand. Some people arent meant to be together and that is fine. Get a divorce BEFORE sleeping with someone else. 

A secretary who fucks their married boss is not awesome. 

Quoting Anonymous 2: Why is it so hard for you to understand timing sucks and some people aren’t suppose to be together??? After 20 years give it up. Give her a chance. She’s probably pretty awesome.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2017 at 11:01 AM

Not at all. 

Quoting Anonymous 3: Scapegoat

Reading.Rainbow
by Mad Martigan on Nov. 20, 2017 at 11:01 AM
2 moms liked this

I would never let that whore in my house...lol ever.

Talkingheads
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2017 at 11:02 AM
2 moms liked this
I wouldnt be talking to either one of them let alone be in my home. I dont want that trash or drama around me or my family
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 20, 2017 at 11:04 AM
2 moms liked this
DHs dad is married to the woman he cheated with. They’ve been married for 20+ years. The only time all the parents and their spouses have been together in the last 15 years was at our wedding; they were luckily all cordial. We invite his dad and by extension his wife to some family events, but she literally never comes so we don’t have to worry about it.

I honestly feel like continuing to exclude “the other woman” when she’s a spouse and it’s been that long just gives her the power, the upper hand.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 20, 2017 at 11:05 AM
4 moms liked this
So, the father wouldn't be allowed in your house? He is the biggest whore of all.

Quoting Reading.Rainbow:

VickyJoJo
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2017 at 11:05 AM
3 moms liked this

I agree with you.  I get that some people are not meant to be married or they drift apart.  But deal with the marriage issues first - either counseling or divorce - before getting involved with someone else.  And any person who gets involved with a married person before separation/divorce has no moral compass and is not someone I would want to be around.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

That isnt hard for me to understand. Some people arent meant to be together and that is fine. Get a divorce BEFORE sleeping with someone else. 

A secretary who fucks their married boss is not awesome. 

Quoting Anonymous 2: Why is it so hard for you to understand timing sucks and some people aren’t suppose to be together??? After 20 years give it up. Give her a chance. She’s probably pretty awesome.

Reading.Rainbow
by Mad Martigan on Nov. 20, 2017 at 11:07 AM
2 moms liked this

He'd be my Father... So I would have to deal with him because I have actual love for him.

But I would probably be mad at him until my mom wasn't hurt anymore.

And as for the whore, the fact that she took part in hurting my mother and the fact that I don't love her at all would make me want to hurt her sooner than be nice to her...I couldn't be around her.

Quoting Anonymous 5: So, the father wouldn't be allowed in your house? He is the biggest whore of all.
Quoting Reading.Rainbow:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)