Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My sister lies like a rug

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
Today, my sister called begging for 50.00 for medicine for her boyfriend who has strep. As soon as I told her I would, but I wanted to what pharmacy, "cvs, I think. Maybe Walmart.***silence*** oh, well, we found a friend to lend it to us, never mind."
Funny how that always happens, she asks for money, but only if I can give her cash. I offer to pay for something by phone with my credit card. Or I offer to go with her to he r to buy what she needs and they magically find someone else to mooch off of.
I haven't lent her money in years, since I learned to never give her cash, but I will buy clothes, and diapers for my nieces. This saves them money but they never seem to appreciate it. Shocking. Oh well, its for the kids, they won't go without. My sister and her useless boyfriend can, though. And no, I won't call cps. They don't abuse the girls, they make sure they are fed and bathed, and they love their kids, just need to grow the hell up. Rant over.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2017 at 12:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 21, 2017 at 12:57 AM
Are they drug users?
Marie207
by on Nov. 21, 2017 at 12:58 AM

"lies like a rug".  lol  lol 

MenopauseManiac
by Ruby Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 12:59 AM

I’m going with yes.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Are they drug users?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 21, 2017 at 12:59 AM
Clearly drug users. It's honestly pathetic you're letting your niece to be exposed to druggies, it is absolutely abuse.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2017 at 1:01 AM
Tbh, I can't really tell. If they are they don't come around me strung out, I think its just a lack of maturity and no responsibility with money.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 21, 2017 at 1:13 AM
Yup, sometimes the issue is just pure laziness and irresponsible. Drugs is not always a part of the equation people.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Tbh, I can't really tell. If they are they don't come around me strung out, I think its just a lack of maturity and no responsibility with money.

goatmom4
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 1:19 AM
That is scary had relative beg for us to pay car insurance she had spent money on clothes her poor kids they r better parents then she ever was
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 21, 2017 at 1:45 AM
My oldest daughter is a fucking compulsive liar. If she’s talking, she’s lying. I dread it she ever becomes a mom.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 21, 2017 at 9:30 AM
Oh no they're addicts. Think about it for a second..,why cash? If she was just flaky and needed money for this or that you think she'd be fine if you paid by credit card. Why does she lie to get cash?

Quoting Anonymous 1: Tbh, I can't really tell. If they are they don't come around me strung out, I think its just a lack of maturity and no responsibility with money.

Talkingheads
by Emerald Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 9:39 AM
My brother and Sil use to do it so they could eat out and go to the movies and crap. Its not always drugs. It dodnt stop until I cut off all financial help

Quoting Anonymous 6: Oh no they're addicts. Think about it for a second..,why cash? If she was just flaky and needed money for this or that you think she'd be fine if you paid by credit card. Why does she lie to get cash?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)