Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My twins can’t tell each other apart

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 91 Replies
There’s a picture of one of them in the background of a picture that ended up on the front page of our local newspaper. I showed them and they can’t agree on who it is. Each twin insists it’s a picture of the other twin LOL

Has this ever happened with your twins? I was surprised they couldn’t tell each other apart
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2017 at 12:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 21, 2017 at 1:02 AM
All the time! It's for attention.

Jk I don't have twins
tsatske2
by Latricia on Nov. 21, 2017 at 1:04 AM
9 moms liked this

When my sons were about 15 months old, I was holding Jimmy up to the mirror and drying him after a bath and saying, 'What a pretty baby. See the pretty baby? Whose the pretty baby?' to which he promptly answered, 'Charwe'

HaloSue
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 1:11 AM
1 mom liked this
We could only tell them apart as babies because we painted their toes. Finally one, got one freckle and that's how we knew which one was who.lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 21, 2017 at 1:18 AM
I'm really glad I don't have twins. I can barely tell my children apart some days. 😂
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 21, 2017 at 1:23 AM
That’s typical, I think. I’m trying to remember where I heard it, but they’d done a study and found that identical twins have a hard tim telling themselves apart in pictures.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 21, 2017 at 1:25 AM

That's pretty sad that they look so much alike, neither one is smart enough to figure out which is which. Are they girls or boys or girl and boy?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2017 at 1:27 AM
4 moms liked this
Uhh it has nothing to do with them not being smart enough. They are identical twin boys.

Quoting Anonymous 5:

That's pretty sad that they look so much alike, neither one is smart enough to figure out which is which. Are they girls or boys or girl and boy?

Peaceful.chaos
by Emerald Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 1:27 AM
3 moms liked this
Any identical twins I've ever met think they look different than their twin.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 21, 2017 at 1:42 AM
WTF

Quoting Anonymous 5:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 21, 2017 at 1:45 AM
No. Mine must be smarter than yours.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)