Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning pet peeves

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2017 at 8:03 AM
Jo
  • 70 Replies
What are the things you feel that everyone in your household should be more than capable of maintaining but never do?

Mine is keeping counters and glass tables clean. I hate dirty surfaces. It takes 2 seconds. Ugh. I'm wiping them constantly.
by on Nov. 21, 2017 at 8:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dragonblue
by Resident Psychic on Nov. 21, 2017 at 8:04 AM
Shutting cupboards and rinsing and putting their dishes in the dishwasher. I can't stand dirty sinks and open cuboards.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 21, 2017 at 8:04 AM
2 moms liked this
DSs bathroom sink.
Its like a tube of toothpaste gets squished into the sink every day. Bright aqua blue against the white too. I see it just walking down the hall.
stepperbepper
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 8:05 AM
Socks on the floor
ReedusStalker
by 11-15/3-27 on Nov. 21, 2017 at 8:06 AM
2 moms liked this
Turning off the fucking lights when they leave a fucking room. None of them can do it. Not my girl minion, not my boy minion and not my husband.
WildWonder
by Bronze Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 8:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Sweeping the floor.

We have a dog and hardwood floors. You can easily see when they need to be swept, yet I'm the only one who seems to do it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 21, 2017 at 8:10 AM
This. So much this. Drives me nuts!

Quoting Dragonblue: Shutting cupboards and rinsing and putting their dishes in the dishwasher. I can't stand dirty sinks and open cuboards.
mrsmom110
by NO on Nov. 21, 2017 at 8:10 AM

Putting their crap in the dishwasher.  My son is the only other one who consistently does it.  It takes an extra 30 seconds to rinse your stuff and put it in the dishwasher.  Ugh! 

I'm big on the lights being turned off too.  I should install a clapper in every room.  (Anyone remember those?  Clap on - Clap off)  lol ;p

ReedusStalker
by 11-15/3-27 on Nov. 21, 2017 at 8:11 AM
YES........like how does this happen? Lol

Quoting Anonymous 1: DSs bathroom sink.
Its like a tube of toothpaste gets squished into the sink every day. Bright aqua blue against the white too. I see it just walking down the hall.
Southern_Song
by Jo on Nov. 21, 2017 at 8:12 AM
Yes... Why put the Shit in the sink... The dishwasher is RIGHT NEXT TO IT. Cabinets open like poltergeist lol

Quoting Dragonblue: Shutting cupboards and rinsing and putting their dishes in the dishwasher. I can't stand dirty sinks and open cuboards.
Southern_Song
by Jo on Nov. 21, 2017 at 8:13 AM
Mine day they clean... I get home from work at midnight and sweep enough off the floors to feed a small village. WTF.

Quoting WildWonder: Sweeping the floor.

We have a dog and hardwood floors. You can easily see when they need to be swept, yet I'm the only one who seems to do it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)