Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

oh great, I don't want to be nice

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 48 Replies
My husband niece just called me to ask me if there was any kind of medicine her sister can take because she is pregnant and doesn't want to keep the baby.

She just had a baby not to long ago. The doctor told her she can die if she had anymore kids. Her husband is an asshole who only thinks of himself.

Truthfully I hate her and if she did die I wouldn't mind it. She treats my niece ( her sister) like shit.

So much drama with that family.

Anyone know what she could do or take to get rid of that unwanted baby?

And just so you know they live in Pakistan and don't do abortion there like they do here. They can however go get any kind of medicine with out a doctor prescribing them.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2017 at 10:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2017 at 10:49 AM
Bumped
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 21, 2017 at 10:50 AM
Do you really expect anyone here to help you with that?
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 10:51 AM

This is too fucked up even for here.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2017 at 10:53 AM
So yu don't care if a mother of three, one very young can die. Got it. Personal I dont care if you help or not.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Do you really expect anyone here to help you with that?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2017 at 10:55 AM
I agree. That this is totally fucked up. I love my one niece. The one that called me for help. I hate her sister. They both were screwed over by their parents. They have a very fucked up situation.

Quoting corticosteroid:

This is too fucked up even for here.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 21, 2017 at 10:57 AM
Google it if you're serious. I refuse to help. This lies on your conscience, not mine.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 21, 2017 at 11:00 AM
A huge dose of vitamin c
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2017 at 11:04 AM
I'm not gonna feel bad about anything. If I help and that unborn baby dies. I'm not feeling bad about it.
If she dies because she keep the baby(which the doctor told her will happen) I wont feel bad either. She is a bitch who treats my niece like shit and I call this karma.

My niece has a heart of gold and because of it they take advantage of her. I'm okay if she goes away.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Google it if you're serious. I refuse to help. This lies on your conscience, not mine.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2017 at 11:04 AM
I'm not gonna feel bad about anything. If I help and that unborn baby dies. I'm not feeling bad about it.
If she dies because she keep the baby(which the doctor told her will happen) I wont feel bad either. She is a bitch who treats my niece like shit and I call this karma.

My niece has a heart of gold and because of it they take advantage of her. I'm okay if she goes away.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Google it if you're serious. I refuse to help. This lies on your conscience, not mine.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 21, 2017 at 11:06 AM
1 mom liked this
If it was that serious she could have done something to prevent getting pregnant in the first place. So no, a fuck up on her part does not constitute an emergency to me.

Quoting Anonymous 1: So yu don't care if a mother of three, one very young can die. Got it. Personal I dont care if you help or not.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Do you really expect anyone here to help you with that?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)