Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Creeped out

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2017 at 12:58 PM
  • 56 Replies
So I was just in the tag office. Maybe it is nothing but really creeped out. I was standing in line and a guy a several people back smiled when I looked back. A little weird but people smile at people. So I get up to window and give the guy tag # etc and phone number. I think ehh not too keen on saying outloud but whatever. So I walk out start my car, drive down the street and I get a text from an area code and number i do not know. It says "you are gorgeous!!!" That is all. Im worried someone can find out where I live etc. Hope it is just a wrong number or something but eek! Total creep vibes.
by on Nov. 21, 2017 at 12:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
canna_perks
by Bronze Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 1:00 PM
Yeah, that's freaky.
Stay safe and very aware of your surroundings.
mom2twinboyz
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 1:02 PM
Not to be dramatic but I am in a store and shaking. Afraid to leave. I'll give it a little bit.

Quoting canna_perks: Yeah, that's freaky.
KapriJ330
by Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 1:03 PM
Wow. Creepy.
canna_perks
by Bronze Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 1:04 PM
(((hugs))) you're not. That shit was freaky.

Quoting mom2twinboyz: Not to be dramatic but I am in a store and shaking. Afraid to leave. I'll give it a little bit.

Quoting canna_perks: Yeah, that's freaky.
CorpCityGrl
by Ruby Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 1:05 PM

oh wow...yeah...that is just creepy

MusherMaggie
by on Nov. 21, 2017 at 1:07 PM
1 mom liked this
That is creepy. Do not respond, and block. I would also report it, first of all to the tag office.
canna_perks
by Bronze Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 1:07 PM
Is there someone you can call to meet you? I'd be so thankful I have a garage right now... I hope you do too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 21, 2017 at 1:11 PM
You're not even pretty lol
LuvHugs429
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 1:11 PM

I would be creeped out too. I was in CVS the other day and forgot my rewards card and the person told me just to put in the number. I started saying out loud and she stopped me and told me to just type it in now because they don't want anyone getting customers phone numbers anymore.  Made sense and I was very thankful.

mrsmom110
by NO on Nov. 21, 2017 at 1:11 PM

What kind of store are you in?  Can you buy a baseball bat and have a bagger walk you to your car? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)