Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Paranormal experience

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 73 Replies
1 mom liked this
Have you had any and what are they?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2017 at 1:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Spam72
by Emerald Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 1:24 PM
I have a ghost in my house. He does random things. Nothing scary. Mostly moving stuff around.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2017 at 1:25 PM
How did he/she die?

Quoting Spam72: I have a ghost in my house. He does random things. Nothing scary. Mostly moving stuff around.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 21, 2017 at 1:28 PM

Yes, our house has been active. We smell cigarette smoke in our bedroom and none of us smoke. Our bathroom door has opened by itself, after I start my washer I will go back down to change out the load and the lid is open, this has happened multiple times. I have heard voices at night, and seen a cat that is there one minute and gone the next. I swore I seen a tall man going down my walk way, a very tall man in overalls, I seen him out of the corner of my eye and when I looked up no one was there. Nothing negative or that I'm afraid of.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2017 at 1:30 PM
I would be 🤤🤤🤤😲😲😲😲

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Yes, our house has been active. We smell cigarette smoke in our bedroom and none of us smoke. Our bathroom door has opened by itself, after I start my washer I will go back down to change out the load and the lid is open, this has happened multiple times. I have heard voices at night, and seen a cat that is there one minute and gone the next. I swore I seen a tall man going down my walk way, a very tall man in overalls, I seen him out of the corner of my eye and when I looked up no one was there. Nothing negative or that I'm afraid of.

cutebaby06
by Ruby Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 1:33 PM

Nothing.

Spam72
by Emerald Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 1:34 PM
Shot in the head by his sister. She was 5, he was 3

Quoting Anonymous 1: How did he/she die?

Quoting Spam72: I have a ghost in my house. He does random things. Nothing scary. Mostly moving stuff around.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2017 at 1:35 PM
Whhaaattt????

Quoting Spam72: Shot in the head by his sister. She was 5, he was 3

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 21, 2017 at 1:37 PM

Last night I was laying in bed and I could hear a man talking, it is almost always indistinguishable, and it sounds like a old radio. It never usually bothers me, but I have heard voices like that since I was a kid, the home I grew up in was built in the late 1800's so I am not surprised. My second home was haunted as well by a man and a woman and we had occurances there. When we lived on base in GA I seen a child, I thought it was my son but it wasn't, that house was actually the most calm house I've ever lived in. I had high hopes for this house (we bought it) but I guess I will just have to share my space. 

Quoting Anonymous 1: I would be 🤤🤤🤤😲😲😲😲
Quoting Anonymous 2:

KatyPaigesMom46
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 1:40 PM

I had a few when my dd was born. The scariest ones were she alseep in her bassinet next to me and I actually stayed up late that night. My bedroom door was open and dh was in his office. Right when I was getting ready to turn the tv off I hear a man sigh from the door way. Think it was dh I turn but no one was there. I waited a bit for him to come back to the room or say something and then I realize I never heard his door open or close or even footsteps. Never saw the light from his door being open or anything. So I get up (stupid I know) and go look, he's sound asleep on his floor and didn't even move when I went in there. And once she was asleep on her mat in the living room. I started to hear her laughing from our bedroom (where her crib was at the time) and went to get up to go get her thinking she had woken up. As I got up I remeber she was in there with me and she was still sound asleep. That time I just scooped her up and put her in the car and we went out to the mall and waited for dh to get home. Nothing has happened since she was a few months old and so far nothing has happened since ds was born. But I wouldn't hold my breath.

Spam72
by Emerald Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 1:41 PM
Before I bought the house.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Whhaaattt????

Quoting Spam72: Shot in the head by his sister. She was 5, he was 3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)