Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Of course I feel like garbage

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
I need to clean and do all the grocery shopping for Thursday and I feel rotten. Tired, headache, nauseous and my neck is killing me. My son has a nasty cough so he's home from school again. I can't get out of my pjs or off the couch. Fuck. My. Life.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2017 at 2:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 21, 2017 at 2:32 PM
You keep your kid home from school because of a cough?
Southern_Song
by Jo on Nov. 21, 2017 at 2:32 PM
Breathe. It'll all be okay. Can you ask hubby or so to help
SAHMJC
by Emerald Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Do you have people coming over? If not try to make it a simple Thanksgiving by some Stouffer's Mac and Cheese to throw in the oven get the pre-made mashed potatoes get a can of biscuits and then all you have to do is throw the turkey in the oven. If you do have people coming over I think it's only fair to warn them that people in the household are sick so they can decide whether they want to come and risk getting the illness or not
CheerioHolder
by Ruby Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 2:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Order your stuff online and just go pick it up. As for cleaning, you can get it done tomorrow when your headache has subsided.
canna_perks
by Bronze Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 2:33 PM
And yet you're on CM whining, quit the whiney bullshit suck it up be an adult and get your shit done.
canna_perks
by Bronze Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 2:34 PM
P.S. I hope you feel better
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2017 at 2:34 PM
He said he just doesn't feel good and he's got a yucky cough since yesterday. He loves school and doesn't like missing a day, so he tells me that he doesn't feel good enough to go to school I trust him. They only have half days Monday through Wednesday so it's not really a big deal.

Quoting Anonymous 2: You keep your kid home from school because of a cough?
Karopie_99
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 2:35 PM
Do you have local grocery stores that do home delivery? I have found them handy at times. Order everything online and comes right to your door.
Hope you feel better soon
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2017 at 2:35 PM
My husband has been working really long hours, and he usually doesn't get home until 8:30 or 9, so I'm not going to ask him to do the grocery shopping too. It's my luck!

Quoting Southern_Song: Breathe. It'll all be okay. Can you ask hubby or so to help
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2017 at 2:36 PM
Yes. My father is coming in from out of state tomorrow.

Quoting SAHMJC: Do you have people coming over? If not try to make it a simple Thanksgiving by some Stouffer's Mac and Cheese to throw in the oven get the pre-made mashed potatoes get a can of biscuits and then all you have to do is throw the turkey in the oven. If you do have people coming over I think it's only fair to warn them that people in the household are sick so they can decide whether they want to come and risk getting the illness or not
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)