Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I tan naked... get over it!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 271 Replies

I tan naked in my back yard. We have an 8 foot fence and the only way to see me is you are direcly looking into my yard from a second story window. 

Well our new neighbours dont like it. At first they taped an "anonymous" note on the door saying that they felt it was inappropriate. I know it is them because the other neighbours have never said in and 2 days after they moved in the note popped up. 

Then the wife knocked on the door. She said that her and her kids have seen me. I asked her why they were looking into my yard. There is one window they can even see me from.  She said that I need to stop or they will call the police. The police arent going to do anything but tell her to stop looking. There is nothing illegal about being naked on your own property. Hell there is a nude beach only a few miles away also. 

DH thinks we should get them a set a of curtains for a house warming present. I told him not to bother because it will only cause more drama. 

If you dont like something you dont have to look. It is a pretty simple concept. 

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2017 at 3:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SPNpudding
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 3:48 PM
3 moms liked this
Lol I like th curtain idea. Do it!!!
nachobizness
by Ruby Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 3:48 PM
13 moms liked this
I would answer my door naked next time😂
canna_perks
by Bronze Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 3:53 PM
She's jealous! I also like the curtain idea.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 21, 2017 at 4:10 PM
Gross. Put some damn clothes on.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2017 at 4:11 PM

I dont want tan lines

Quoting Anonymous 2: Gross. Put some damn clothes on.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 21, 2017 at 4:12 PM
1 mom liked this
There's no good purpose to stare outside from a second story window into someone's yard so I have to say she's being dramatic.
LuvHugs429
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 4:18 PM

Do you know who's room the window belongs to?

Since we moved back upstairs in our home I have found that every time I go to a window upstairs you can see outside into some neighbors yards by just taking a glimps out the window. If you want to tan naked I highly suggest getting them darkening curtains they are not allowed to open or make sure to tan naked when they are not home. Do you tan naked with your kids around?

PinkButterfly66
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 4:18 PM

Tell her to stop harassing you or you will call the cops.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2017 at 4:25 PM

Yes. It has a split level 2/3rd floor so the window in on the hallway going from the first set of steps to the second set 

Quoting LuvHugs429:

Since we moved back upstairs in our home I have found that every time I go to a window upstairs you can see outside into some neighbors yards by just taking a glimps out the window. If you want to tan naked I highly suggest getting them darkening curtains they are not allowed to open or make sure to tan naked when they are not home. Do you tan naked with your kids around?

LuvHugs429
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 4:27 PM
1 mom liked this

OK so it's a window that you can't help but glance out at outside. Is there another area in your backyard you can move to?

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Yes. It has a split level 2/3rd floor so the window in on the hallway going from the first set of steps to the second set 

Quoting LuvHugs429:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)