Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It isn't your life!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 73 Replies
I have a very hard complicated life. I don't have the time or energy for a relationship or hell even a marriage. So for years now i have had a friends with benefits. He comes over 2-3 times a month to satisfy my needs.
I am a private person so no one knows of this.
My brother came by after work to take the trash out, put in a new shower head and a few other things. We had dinner and i said i have some things to do i will talk to you tomorrow. He said well what is the rush. I said nothing, i will talk to you tomorrow. Him being my brother knew something was up and i knew for him to leave i had to tell him something. I said i am having company over. He said i know what you mean and i don't approve, what if x y and z happens.
I told him all has been discussed and it isn't his life.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2017 at 7:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 21, 2017 at 7:01 PM
2 moms liked this

i see nothing wrong with 2 adults that both want the same thing. just go on with your life. who cares what your brother thinks :)

redbottoms
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 7:02 PM
4 moms liked this
well if you don't want his input, stop inviting him over and having him do favors for you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2017 at 7:02 PM
I agree. He was just being protective. We only have a 2 year age difference.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

i see nothing wrong with 2 adults that both want the same thing. just go on with your life. who cares what your brother thinks :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 21, 2017 at 7:02 PM
Well you are right I guess but I have to say why is your brother taking out your trash and fixing things seems you expect him to help you out but don't think he should be allowed to comment on your life
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2017 at 7:03 PM
Lol what? Favors? No. He offered to help

Quoting redbottoms: well if you don't want his input, stop inviting him over and having him do favors for you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2017 at 7:03 PM
He offered to help. Do you tell your siblings or friends when youre gonna have sex? No.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Well you are right I guess but I have to say why is your brother taking out your trash and fixing things seems you expect him to help you out but don't think he should be allowed to comment on your life
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Nov. 21, 2017 at 7:04 PM

What is xyz? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 21, 2017 at 7:05 PM
No but I also don't have my brothers taking out my trash and fixing things in my house.

Quoting Anonymous 1: He offered to help. Do you tell your siblings or friends when youre gonna have sex? No.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Well you are right I guess but I have to say why is your brother taking out your trash and fixing things seems you expect him to help you out but don't think he should be allowed to comment on your life
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2017 at 7:05 PM
What if i get pregnant.
What if someone wants more than just fwb.
Etc etc etc

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

What is xyz? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2017 at 7:05 PM
Then i am glad you dont need help with those things. I do.

Quoting Anonymous 3: No but I also don't have my brothers taking out my trash and fixing things in my house.

Quoting Anonymous 1: He offered to help. Do you tell your siblings or friends when youre gonna have sex? No.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)