Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

you be the judge-which side are you on? Breastfeeding momma or spectators?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 138 Replies
http://www.parents.com/baby/all-about-babies/this-mom-is-firing-back-after-being-shamed-for-breastfeeding-at-disneyland/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=pmm_35fced59-da18-48f4-8828-20377da31884_editorialcontent

Read the article and view the picture. Whose side are you on?

I support breastfeeding but I think in this case she is way too exposed. If she is going to do that, she needs to go sit on a bench or something at least instead of being in the middle of the walkway.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2017 at 8:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 21, 2017 at 8:15 PM
Breastfeeding momma.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 21, 2017 at 8:16 PM
The woman is ridiculous. Cover your damn self!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 21, 2017 at 8:16 PM
Seeing her picture she was way to exposed I think. She should have at least worn a shirt to better cover up a bit. She looks almost topless. I am all for breastfeeding in public, I do it but I also cover up
PinkButterfly66
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 8:17 PM

I'm in Brittini's camp (breastfeeding mom).

Damn_Pixi
by Morgie on Nov. 21, 2017 at 8:17 PM
2 moms liked this
I saw this picture here earlier... the only thing disturbing about it is those women in the background....

Btw one of the women looks like my ex mother in law, glare and all lol
SPNpudding
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 8:18 PM
Yeah, that's a bit much. I plan to EBF the twins when they're born but I would feel uncomfortable doing it in public.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 21, 2017 at 8:23 PM
Me too. I breastfed that way with a certain top because it was actually easier. And I've seen more boob exposed at the pool/beach. No way would I leave a long line when I can just nurse for a second and be done.

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

I'm in Brittini's camp (breastfeeding mom).

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 21, 2017 at 8:23 PM
3 moms liked this
I feel like women like this give a bad name to women trying to breastfeed and just crave attention. Some breastfeeding moms are Martyrs anyway about it, but the worst type is attention-seeking, "let's go viral" martyrs like this. I'm all for a woman feeding her kid, but you know if you whip your boobs out in public some people are going to look. Her exposing herself in that way was definitely bait to get her 15 minutes, not only feeding Micah, since she just HAD to post in in social media. A side eye from a judgmental person never killed anyone, and it pretty much happens daily to most moms so I don't understand what makes her so special.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 21, 2017 at 8:24 PM
She's fine! Team bf Mom!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Nov. 21, 2017 at 8:24 PM
WAY TO EXPOSED! Cover yourself! That is completely ridiculous!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)