Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I wrong in my thinking?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 50 Replies
I refuse to leave my children with anybody who doesn’t have custody of any or all of their children. My thinking is if you can’t keep your own kids why would I trust yo with mine? This goes for women and men.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2017 at 12:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
merrysgirls
by Lame on Nov. 22, 2017 at 12:44 AM
Define custody.
susannah2000
by Ruby Member on Nov. 22, 2017 at 12:44 AM
2 moms liked this

Makes sense to me.

luckysevenwow
by Emerald Member on Nov. 22, 2017 at 12:45 AM
2 moms liked this
Are we talking lost their parental rights or placed with one parent over another?

If it’s the first I agree, if it’s the second I disagree.
UpsideDown
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2017 at 12:46 AM
The courts can make all sorts of decisions about people, that don’t define who they are as a person. I would leave my kids with someone I knew and trusted regardless of what someone else has decided about them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 22, 2017 at 12:47 AM
Lost parental rights or judge chose grandparent over said parent when child was took.

Quoting luckysevenwow: Are we talking lost their parental rights or placed with one parent over another?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 22, 2017 at 12:48 AM
1 mom liked this
I know a person who just lost custody of his kids that I'd let babysit my kids before I ever let the person who got custody of his kids be in the same room with mine.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 22, 2017 at 12:48 AM
2 moms liked this
I think you need to define custody here. Many men (and some women) don't have custody of their children, just visitation. It doesn't automatically make them bad parents or bad people.

Now, if someone had their kids taken by the state and /or lost parental rights or if they had their visitation taken away by the courts, I'd agree
merrysgirls
by Lame on Nov. 22, 2017 at 12:48 AM
I agree if they got their rights taken away.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Lost parental rights or judge chose grandparent over said parent when child was took.

Quoting luckysevenwow: Are we talking lost their parental rights or placed with one parent over another?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 22, 2017 at 12:48 AM
1 mom liked this
If you get your kids took by cps I will not leave my children with you.

Quoting UpsideDown: The courts can make all sorts of decisions about people, that don’t define who they are as a person. I would leave my kids with someone I knew and trusted regardless of what someone else has decided about them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 22, 2017 at 12:49 AM
2 moms liked this
I don’t let my kids stay with people with bad grammar.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Lost parental rights or judge chose grandparent over said parent when child was took.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)