Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wwyd? Black Friday drama.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 106 Replies
Okay i only go to black friday Thursday night to a small towns walmart. But here is the problem. Last year I wanted some towels the rule is no one can touch anything or put anything in your cart until 6. I got there super early. Waited by the towels. Wal-Mart workers standing there telling ME constantly that I can't even touch the towels till 6. Then several people walking by grab a handful and walk away. They tell them nothing. So I do the sane thing and the workers said I can't do that. I said look I just saw 9 people walk by and grab some and walk away.nif I wait till 6 there won't be any left.

One worker was threatening me asking if I would like to talk to the manager and I said yes.yes I would. He never came i even asked the worker where the manager was thatno wanted to talk to him.

Now this year my dh has asked me to pick up two kitchen things and I am afraid it will happen again that people will get away with grabbing one and walking off and I am forced to wait.

Wwyd?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2017 at 12:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 22, 2017 at 12:50 PM
16 moms liked this
I can't get past the fact that you go to Walmart to buy towels on Thanksgiving.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 22, 2017 at 12:50 PM
This isnt drama.

If you can grab it then go ahead. If not...thwm oh well.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 22, 2017 at 12:51 PM

Take pics of the people grabbing them for proof and take them anyway. The worst that will happen is they'll kick you out. I truly don't get the BF madness though. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 22, 2017 at 12:51 PM
You can get good deals

Quoting Anonymous 2: I can't get past the fact that you go to Walmart to buy towels on Thanksgiving.
2pink1blue
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2017 at 12:52 PM

Check Amazon.  

EarlGrayHot
by Platinum Member on Nov. 22, 2017 at 12:52 PM

WALMART?  No.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 22, 2017 at 12:52 PM
Those Mainstay towels are such shit too.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I can't get past the fact that you go to Walmart to buy towels on Thanksgiving.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 22, 2017 at 12:52 PM
1 mom liked this

OK, how about go buy the towels you want today then get a price adjustment at customer service on black friday? I'm such a freaking problem solver! I amaze myself! LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 22, 2017 at 12:52 PM
JC Penny has some really nice towels on sale for their pre-Black Friday sale.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 22, 2017 at 12:53 PM
3 moms liked this
Like what? $1 instead of $1.50?

Quoting Anonymous 3: You can get good deals

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)