Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My horrible confession

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
I married my best friend. Well once we got married he changed 360 degrees because he started to try to control who i talk to who i text he wants fb password and all and even wants me to dress as his mom and sister do because he says its "cultural". He is ecuatoriano and i am half mexican half american. Totally different ways of life but i loved him so i made deal. Well my ex and i, who i broke up with because i felt he wasnt meeting my sexual needs, is my best friend and has been for a while. We have a son togther who is amazing and hes more than an amazing father. Well last night he came to help me since my asshole husband was out with friends and needless to say i still love him im madly inlove with this man for some fucked up reason or another and we had sex. It wasnt great but it was decent because i feel something with him that i dont with my husband. I told my husband today he eants time to think about his options but j told him i want out! Im done and im sorry i cheated i told him to set him free to find someone who will love him amd except his ways. My ex is mexican and so that isnt a prob with us. Go ahead and bash me beacause i am sure i deserve it but i cant get over this man i have been trying to get over him for 5 years now.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2017 at 7:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 22, 2017 at 8:49 PM
4 moms liked this
*180 degrees
2babymomma
by Ruby Member on Nov. 22, 2017 at 10:23 PM
3 moms liked this
You married your best friend but then you said your ex is your best friend. I hope you don't make a habit of finding new best friends often or your gonna be divorced a lot.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Nov. 22, 2017 at 10:26 PM
4 moms liked this

Image result for abandon thread gif

RIPCORD
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2017 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Ok so I'm not he only one who's confused. I didn't understand that part either.

Quoting 2babymomma: You married your best friend but then you said your ex is your best friend. I hope you don't make a habit of finding new best friends often or your gonna be divorced a lot.
2blessed2bitch
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2017 at 10:34 PM
So I'm curious about the cultural differences.
bleumonster
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 22, 2017 at 10:38 PM
1 mom liked this
He wasn’t meeting your sexual needs but you had sex with him while married to someone else?
Melissa_4
by Navy Mom on Nov. 22, 2017 at 10:44 PM
1 mom liked this

You mean your current hub did a 180 (360 brings you back to your starting point), and you're still hot for your first hubby.  

Cheating is shitty, but I'm not going to bash you.  Things happen for a reason, and maybe this gave you the strength to leave.  Good luck.

jkleinman
by Ruby Member on Nov. 22, 2017 at 11:15 PM
3 moms liked this
Waaaaiiiitttt!! LEACE THE POPCORN AND BOOZE BEFORE YOU GOOOOOO!!!

Quoting Sassy762:

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Nov. 22, 2017 at 11:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Image result for popcorn gif

Image result for liquor pouring gif

Quoting jkleinman: Waaaaiiiitttt!! LEACE THE POPCORN AND BOOZE BEFORE YOU GOOOOOO!!!
Quoting Sassy762:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2017 at 1:53 AM
My ex was never my husband he was just a long term boyfriend. And thank you 🤗

Quoting Melissa_4:

You mean your current hub did a 180 (360 brings you back to your starting point), and you're still hot for your first hubby.  

Cheating is shitty, but I'm not going to bash you.  Things happen for a reason, and maybe this gave you the strength to leave.  Good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)