Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it weird?

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2017 at 11:19 PM
  • 82 Replies
4 moms liked this
I secretly hope that my almost 19 year old eventually marries the girl he is with. I really love her. She is such a good, sweet soul. I can tell that she genuinely cares about my son. I think they are perfect for each other.

He's almost 19 and she just turned 18 not long ago. So, obviously, I don't want it to happen anytime soon. I would love to see them together forever though. They make each other so happy.
by on Nov. 22, 2017 at 11:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 22, 2017 at 11:22 PM
2 moms liked this
Yes, that's kind of weird. I want my 17 year old child to live and experience life and get to know who they are before even thinking about settling down with a partner for life.
AjsMom0508
by Platinum Member on Nov. 22, 2017 at 11:22 PM
Not weird at all!
Trouser.Mouse
by on Nov. 22, 2017 at 11:23 PM
2 moms liked this
That's nice. Me, too. That's why I said not any time soon.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Yes, that's kind of weird. I want my 17 year old child to live and experience life and get to know who they are before even thinking about settling down with a partner for life.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 22, 2017 at 11:25 PM
Why ask the question if you are going to be snarky about the answers you get?

Quoting Trouser.Mouse: That's nice. Me, too. That's why I said not any time soon.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Yes, that's kind of weird. I want my 17 year old child to live and experience life and get to know who they are before even thinking about settling down with a partner for life.
Trouser.Mouse
by on Nov. 22, 2017 at 11:26 PM
My oldest son dated a girl for over 2 years and I just knew he wouldn't be happy with her, but I kept my mouth shut. I never ever felt this way about that girl. I just know this girl makes my son so happy and I can see how much he loves her. I think he would be heartbroken if it didn't work out.

Quoting AjsMom0508: Not weird at all!
Trouser.Mouse
by on Nov. 22, 2017 at 11:27 PM
3 moms liked this
I wasn't snarky about your answer. I was snarky about your lack of comprehension.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Why ask the question if you are going to be snarky about the answers you get?

Quoting Trouser.Mouse: That's nice. Me, too. That's why I said not any time soon.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 22, 2017 at 11:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Why reply to a post if you didn't read the whole thing?

Quoting Anonymous 1: Why ask the question if you are going to be snarky about the answers you get?
JRP14
by Silver Member on Nov. 22, 2017 at 11:29 PM
1 mom liked this
I think that's so cute!!
letstalk747
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2017 at 11:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 22, 2017 at 11:30 PM
I don’t think it’s weird. You want your son to be happy, and she makes him happy!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)