Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how come when a lady says she’s married & bicurious...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies
Especially on here, she’s told “ask your husband, maybe he wants a threeseone”

Who said I wanted penis involved? I don’t. I also don’t want a threesome.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2017 at 8:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 23, 2017 at 8:59 AM
I think human beings can be curious about all kinds of things but once you chose to be married, acting on curiosity with others is cheating. No matter how you dress it up.
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 23, 2017 at 9:00 AM

Well, it’s better than just laughing at you.

EllieMay02
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2017 at 9:04 AM

It's only cheating if your SO doesn't agree to it.  Nobody gets to define cheating for other people's relationships. That's something between the people who are IN that relationship.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I think human beings can be curious about all kinds of things but once you chose to be married, acting on curiosity with others is cheating. No matter how you dress it up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 23, 2017 at 9:05 AM
Because women are conditioned to view sexuality through the male gaze.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 23, 2017 at 9:06 AM
1 mom liked this
You're an idiot

Quoting Anonymous 2: I think human beings can be curious about all kinds of things but once you chose to be married, acting on curiosity with others is cheating. No matter how you dress it up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 23, 2017 at 9:09 AM
Really. Well I am fairly certain that traditional marriage vows include a little something about loving and remaining faithful all the days of your life. I didn't realize that this could be redefined or ignored completely at a whim by each couple.

Quoting EllieMay02:

It's only cheating if your SO doesn't agree to it.  Nobody gets to define cheating for other people's relationships. That's something between the people who are IN that relationship.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 23, 2017 at 9:10 AM
Don't know
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 23, 2017 at 9:11 AM
Not everyone uses traditional vows there’s that dumb obey part that people leave out all the time

Quoting Anonymous 2: Really. Well I am fairly certain that traditional marriage vows include a little something about loving and remaining faithful all the days of your life. I didn't realize that this could be redefined or ignored completely at a whim by each couple.

Quoting EllieMay02:

GentleHeartsPA
by Lanie on Nov. 23, 2017 at 9:11 AM
I agree with this.
But OP i also see where you are coming from on the 'why does it always have to be a threesome' aspect.
For me...i am bicurious.
But when i married my husband i choose to put that part of myself behind me and i wont be exploring that part of my sexuality.
That is something i chose for myself though.

EllieMay02
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2017 at 9:13 AM

Why not? Not everyone wants a "traditional marriage" and choosing to do things differently affects no one but the people directly involved. So why do you care? My husband and I skipped traditional vows all together. We wrote our own. And no we did not promise sexual fidelity. We promised HONESTY. 

Quoting Anonymous 2: Really. Well I am fairly certain that traditional marriage vows include a little something about loving and remaining faithful all the days of your life. I didn't realize that this could be redefined or ignored completely at a whim by each couple.
Quoting EllieMay02:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)