Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I really don’t see a big deal with cheating on your spouse

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 134 Replies
Once you’ve cut ties emotionally, marriage is simply a piece of legal paper, that’s it. It’s no different than having sex and dating when your divorce isn’t final and plenty of you ladies here do that. You don’t own someone’s vagina or penis just because you’re married
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2017 at 10:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 23, 2017 at 10:15 AM
11 moms liked this
If it's just a piece of paper then why not get divorced and add one more piece of paper to your pile? Unless you like being a piece of shit.
LilysMama719
by Emmy on Nov. 23, 2017 at 10:15 AM
2 moms liked this
I need more coffee.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2017 at 10:15 AM
And divorce takes forever, so yeah

Quoting Anonymous 2: If it's just a piece of paper then why not get divorced and add one more piece of paper to your pile? Unless you like being a piece of shit.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 23, 2017 at 10:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Mine took 30 days. So yeah.

Quoting Anonymous 1: And divorce takes forever, so yeah

Quoting Anonymous 2: If it's just a piece of paper then why not get divorced and add one more piece of paper to your pile? Unless you like being a piece of shit.
bubbs0809
by Emerald Member on Nov. 23, 2017 at 10:17 AM
3 moms liked this
If your spouse doesn't know you've cut emotional ties. It's shitty
bubbs0809
by Emerald Member on Nov. 23, 2017 at 10:17 AM
Mine took 90 days. I waited. He didn't

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2017 at 10:19 AM
He knows. He also knows I’m starting the proceedings after the new year

Quoting bubbs0809: If your spouse doesn't know you've cut emotional ties. It's shitty
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 23, 2017 at 10:19 AM
If you are separated and sleeping with someone else I don't see it as cheating because the relationship has ended and both parties are aware of that. Cheating occurs when the other partner is unaware of the broken relationship ( broken as in you are no longer together in the same home) and that you are seeing other ppl.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2017 at 10:20 AM
He doesn’t know that I’m thinking about seeing other people. I haven’t actually done it yet

Quoting Anonymous 2: If you are separated and sleeping with someone else I don't see it as cheating because the relationship has ended and both parties are aware of that. Cheating occurs when the other partner is unaware of the broken relationship ( broken as in you are no longer together in the same home) and that you are seeing other ppl.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 23, 2017 at 10:20 AM

If they can't notice you've cut off emotionally, are they really paying attention to you?

Quoting bubbs0809: If your spouse doesn't know you've cut emotional ties. It's shitty

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)