Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I've tried

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 60 Replies

and I can't do this anymore - I am done.  Today will be the last day anyone has to worry about me.

Goodbye.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2017 at 11:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Featured Replies
Cafe GroupAdmin
by on Nov. 23, 2017 at 7:02 PM

Hi,

We are so sorry that you are going through a hard time right now.  This will pass and things will get better.

If you are in crisis, call 1-800-273-TALK (8255) National Suicide Prevention Hotline.

Please know that there is a 'Member Resources' link located at the bottom of every CafeMom page where you will find websites and phone numbers to organizations that help moms in need.

We hope you'll find support from the other Moms on the group.

We are glad that you are part of CafeMom!

\\ The Cafe Group Admin Team

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 23, 2017 at 11:36 AM
Ugggg.....
left.drowning
by underwater on Nov. 23, 2017 at 11:38 AM
Tootaloo
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 23, 2017 at 12:03 PM

oh, hugs... please reach out for help. there is always someone who cares, and as a mother, you have kiddos relying on you, too

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2017 at 12:05 PM

I don't have anyone and my kids are better off with me

Quoting Anonymous 3:

oh, hugs... please reach out for help. there is always someone who cares, and as a mother, you have kiddos relying on you, too

Idkmyscreenname
by Platinum Member on Nov. 23, 2017 at 12:08 PM
1 mom liked this
No, don't do it. Stop.
corticosteroid
by on Nov. 23, 2017 at 12:09 PM
2 moms liked this

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Nov. 23, 2017 at 12:40 PM

Much as you don't believe it now it will scar your kids for life.

ShesSoUnusual
by on Nov. 23, 2017 at 1:08 PM

So much this. I'm sure they care more than you think they do. When we are depressed, it's hard to see the love around us. 

Quoting corticosteroid:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 23, 2017 at 1:48 PM

kids are never better off without their parent, epsecially when the parent chooses not to continue a life with them.

please don't put that lifelong burden on them

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 23, 2017 at 1:53 PM
That's not true.
My mother committed suicide thinking we were better off without her, guess what? We weren't, and her death ruined me.
I don't mean to sound harsh right now, but what my mother did was selfish. I always ask myself why wasn't I good enough for her to live for? What did I do wrong that she didn't love me enough to stay alive.
When you use death as an escape, you leave your children with the devastation to deal with after.
It's hard, I know, god do I know! But there are other ways. Please! Don't end your life, get help, cry it from the middle of the street if you gave to, it's there. Your kids need you more than you know. Your pain is drowning out that reality.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)