Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I know you can't read this, but I am truly sad you are gone. I liked you. I liked the advice you gave people. You and I have had a couple conversations that meant the world to me. May you be flying with the Angels. 

by on Nov. 23, 2017 at 1:12 PM
Replies (181-190):
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Dec. 16, 2017 at 5:46 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm still shaking my head about her passing when I see this post. 

Quoting ShesSoUnusual:

Yeah, she was a neat lady. 

Quoting Anonymous 35:

I have been thinking about her a lot. I find myself looking for her comments and then remind myself that she'sgone, we were friends on here and I miss her.

ShesSoUnusual
by Cat on Dec. 16, 2017 at 5:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I know what you mean. I mean I get that death happens, it's just always such a weird feeling when it does. You get so used to being able to just talk to someone. 

Quoting Lunarprancer:

I'm still shaking my head about her passing when I see this post. 

Quoting ShesSoUnusual:

Yeah, she was a neat lady. 

Quoting Anonymous 35:

I have been thinking about her a lot. I find myself looking for her comments and then remind myself that she'sgone, we were friends on here and I miss her.

ABeautifulLife.
by on Dec. 16, 2017 at 5:58 PM
1 mom liked this
I always looked forward to seeing her in my posts. I wonder how it went when she saw God face to face.
ShesSoUnusual
by Cat on Dec. 16, 2017 at 6:03 PM
1 mom liked this

We will never know. Of course I hope it was peaceful. 

Quoting ABeautifulLife.: I always looked forward to seeing her in my posts. I wonder how it went when she saw God face to face.

mamaof3forlife
by Bronze Member on Dec. 16, 2017 at 6:03 PM
Wait a second? What happened to her? I'm not on here much but she was such a sweet lady...

Quoting ShesSoUnusual:

I know you can't read this, but I am truly sad you are gone. I liked you. I liked the advice you gave people. You and I have had a couple conversations that meant the world to me. May you be flying with the Angels. 

ABeautifulLife.
by on Dec. 16, 2017 at 6:05 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm hoping to give her a big hug in Heaven.

Quoting ShesSoUnusual:

Quoting ABeautifulLife.: I always looked forward to seeing her in my posts. I wonder how it went when she saw God face to face.

ShesSoUnusual
by Cat on Dec. 16, 2017 at 6:06 PM

She had died a day or two before I made this post. I was never very clear of the details but it seemed like she had a bronchial infection which led to a stroke. 

Quoting mamaof3forlife: Wait a second? What happened to her? I'm not on here much but she was such a sweet lady...
Quoting ShesSoUnusual:

ShesSoUnusual
by Cat on Dec. 16, 2017 at 6:08 PM
1 mom liked this

I like to think they feel our thoughts. 

Quoting ABeautifulLife.: I'm hoping to give her a big hug in Heaven.
Quoting ShesSoUnusual:

mamaof3forlife
by Bronze Member on Dec. 16, 2017 at 6:11 PM
1 mom liked this
My goodness! That's so sad! She was always so sweet. May she rest in peace :(. Thanks for replying

Quoting ShesSoUnusual:

She had died a day or two before I made this post. I was never very clear of the details but it seemed like she had a bronchial infection which led to a stroke. 

Quoting mamaof3forlife: Wait a second? What happened to her? I'm not on here much but she was such a sweet lady...

Quoting ShesSoUnusual:

ShesSoUnusual
by Cat on Dec. 16, 2017 at 6:15 PM

Of course. Yeah, I really liked her and as you can see, so did a ton of other people. 

Quoting mamaof3forlife: My goodness! That's so sad! She was always so sweet. May she rest in peace :(. Thanks for replying
Quoting ShesSoUnusual:

Quoting ShesSoUnusual:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)