Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I know you can't read this, but I am truly sad you are gone. I liked you. I liked the advice you gave people. You and I have had a couple conversations that meant the world to me. May you be flying with the Angels. 

by on Nov. 23, 2017 at 1:12 PM
Replies (221-230):
MSMOUSE0519
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2018 at 12:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I can't believe I missed this post. She was a very sweet lady and the conversations and advice she gave. She gave me some great advice and wisdom. She will be truly missed!!!

ShesSoUnusual
by Cat on Jan. 22, 2018 at 12:59 PM
2 moms liked this

I just had a dream about her last night. I dreamed I opened up a post and saw her response.

Quoting MSMOUSE0519:

I can't believe I missed this post. She was a very sweet lady and the conversations and advice she gave. She gave me some great advice and wisdom. She will be truly missed!!!

conweis
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2018 at 10:59 AM
2 moms liked this
I miss her
Anonymous
by Anonymous 44 on Feb. 17, 2018 at 1:42 PM
5 moms liked this

I'm thinking about you again today.  I'm wondering what incredible wise words you would add to the current gun control debates.  I can almost imagine your genuine grief and loss for all those murdered in this week school shooting. You were truly a very wise woman. Your love and care for everyone always came through in everything you posted.  I wish we could have all read your responses to this latest tragedy.

You are missed by many on here.  You were loved as well.

I hope you are resting in peace and have surrounded those who joined you this week in your arms and love.

You are missed everysingle day in every single post.

ShesSoUnusual
by Cat on Feb. 17, 2018 at 3:50 PM

That is lovely

Quoting Anonymous 44:

I'm thinking about you again today.  I'm wondering what incredible wise words you would add to the current gun control debates.  I can almost imagine your genuine grief and loss for all those murdered in this week school shooting. You were truly a very wise woman. Your love and care for everyone always came through in everything you posted.  I wish we could have all read your responses to this latest tragedy.

I hope you are resting in peace and have surrounded those who joined you this week in your arms and love.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 45 on Feb. 20, 2018 at 9:06 AM
What a crock of shit.

Quoting Anonymous 44:

Seashell77
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2018 at 5:03 PM
1 mom liked this

This post is memorial to her. Please respect that. 

Quoting Anonymous 45: What a crock of shit.
Quoting Anonymous 44:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 45 on Feb. 20, 2018 at 8:46 PM
There's no reason to make s*** up. "Incredible wise words" get the f*** out of here with that s***. She had a high school education at best and knew how to butter people up by telling them what they wanted to hear. People who are mentally ill are good manipulators. She was a simple older woman and she was the "nicest" member. Nobody has to make her into something she wasn't.

Quoting Seashell77:

Quoting Anonymous 44:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 46 on Feb. 20, 2018 at 9:22 PM

Everyone has different opinions regarding different people. This post is for people who liked/loved Tsatske. She had incredibly wise words regardless of the highest level of education that she possibly had. This woman was the nicest member on here. This post is for people who would like to post memories of her anything respectful regarding her and her life. I miss you Tsatske.

Quoting Anonymous 45: There's no reason to make s*** up. "Incredible wise words" get the f*** out of here with that s***. She had a high school education at best and knew how to butter people up by telling them what they wanted to hear. People who are mentally ill are good manipulators. She was a simple older woman and she was the "nicest" member. Nobody has to make her into something she wasn't.
Quoting Seashell77:

Quoting Anonymous 44:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 47 on Feb. 20, 2018 at 9:23 PM
Whoโ€™s bumping this? Some of you are in deep psychosis.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)