Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I know you can't read this, but I am truly sad you are gone. I liked you. I liked the advice you gave people. You and I have had a couple conversations that meant the world to me. May you be flying with the Angels. 

by on Nov. 23, 2017 at 1:12 PM
Replies (41-50):
purplerobin
by Platinum Member on Nov. 23, 2017 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm so sorry to hear she passed. What a sweet lady.

3boys1girl32
by Platinum Member on Nov. 23, 2017 at 1:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Very sad news,she was always so nice and helpful.I remember she was so excited about being a Grandma one day.I know she will be missed dearly.I take comfort in that fact that she is now reunited with her husband and other 2 children.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Nov. 23, 2017 at 1:47 PM
I think yesterday sometime

Quoting ShesSoUnusual:

I don't know all the details. I just saw her DIL had messaged people to inform them. 

Quoting Anonymous 2: She died? When? She was so nice

Quoting ShesSoUnusual:

I know you can't read this, but I am truly sad you are gone. I liked you. I liked the advice you gave people. You and I have had a couple conversations that meant the world to me. May you be flying with the Angels. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Nov. 23, 2017 at 1:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting littlesippycup: I'm so sad to hear she's gone. She was a wonderful lady.
Mom2Boys9501
by Platinum Member on Nov. 23, 2017 at 1:53 PM
1 mom liked this
She will be missed. 💔
andreamarie
by Platinum Member on Nov. 23, 2017 at 3:20 PM
1 mom liked this
She was a sweet lady. I will miss her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Nov. 23, 2017 at 3:48 PM
3 moms liked this

The best people die to soon. 

Image result for candles and crosses gifs

ShesSoUnusual
by Cat on Nov. 23, 2017 at 4:53 PM

I think the day before. 

Quoting Anonymous 7: Maybe she had both. It happens. She was on yesterday?
Quoting mommylovesyou12: I heard complications from bronchitis but I believe yesterday she said she had pneumonia
Quoting ShesSoUnusual:

I don't know any details, unfortunately. Just that her DIL had messaged people. Lunarprancer and a couple others made posts about it as well. 

Quoting Angelicembrace: What happened? 😔 She was really nice. My thoughts are with you and her loved ones.

ShesSoUnusual
by Cat on Nov. 23, 2017 at 4:53 PM

What beautiful words. 

Quoting Anonymous 8: I was so very sad to hear this news! Tsatske2 your posts always meant a lot to me. I didn’t know you personally, but I got such comfort out of your beautiful words and the gentle way you offered advice and comfort to others. I am so sorry you are no longer with us! May your spirit live forever in Heaven! You were a true blessing to others in this world!

ShesSoUnusual
by Cat on Nov. 23, 2017 at 4:54 PM

Oh I'm so so sorry to hear that. *hugs*

My dad died from an upper respiratory infection due to something he caught in the hospital after surgery. It was on November 4 a couple years ago. So not *too* close to Thanksgiving but close enough to make it a bit sad for me. 

Quoting mommylovesyou12: It is very scary. My 20yo SIL died of an accidental od caused by the methadone clinic. It was terrible. 5 days after Christmas. For someone to pass around the holidays and especially the night before thanksgiving, it's so much harder for families.
Quoting Anonymous 7: I saw her the day before yesterday. It's scary how someone can be ok one day and gone the next. I agree I hope her passing was as peaceful as possible.
Quoting mommylovesyou12: I'm sorry it was day before that I read that. She passed last night. One can only hope it was in her sleep.
Quoting Anonymous 7: Maybe she had both. It happens. She was on yesterday?
Quoting mommylovesyou12: I heard complications from bronchitis but I believe yesterday she said she had pneumonia
Quoting ShesSoUnusual:

I don't know any details, unfortunately. Just that her DIL had messaged people. Lunarprancer and a couple others made posts about it as well. 

Quoting Angelicembrace: What happened? 😔 She was really nice. My thoughts are with you and her loved ones.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)