Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm sad, i feel like crying.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 85 Replies
My baby making days are over. I have 4; 2 boys, 2 girls. My last one is 6 months old and is starting to get a tooth. I'm so sad honestly.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2017 at 10:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JRP14
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2017 at 10:37 PM
2 moms liked this
Just think about how close you are to them all being out of your home and you can finally sleep in!!!

Wait? Does that only help me get over the fact that my baby is growing up? 😂
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2017 at 10:39 PM
That doesn't really make me happy

Quoting JRP14: Just think about how close you are to them all being out of your home and you can finally sleep in!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 23, 2017 at 10:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like you need to talk to a counselor to get you through this. I get how crushing it can be to know you won’t make life again. I have secondary infertility and after my first I am done. Your family is big and I am sure vibrant and once you get to a calm place inside yourself, you start to enjoy the freedom it will give you to be and do things with your kids that you can’t do when there are babies around.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 23, 2017 at 10:42 PM

Zillions of women are jealous of you

JRP14
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2017 at 10:42 PM
Oh. Well Idk then.

I suck.

Quoting Anonymous 1: That doesn't really make me happy

Quoting JRP14: Just think about how close you are to them all being out of your home and you can finally sleep in!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2017 at 10:44 PM
I enjoy my babies. That stage doesn't last long enough. I'm still going to be sad

Quoting Anonymous 2: Sounds like you need to talk to a counselor to get you through this. I get how crushing it can be to know you won’t make life again. I have secondary infertility and after my first I am done. Your family is big and I am sure vibrant and once you get to a calm place inside yourself, you start to enjoy the freedom it will give you to be and do things with your kids that you can’t do when there are babies around.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2017 at 10:45 PM
And? That has nothing to do with me

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Zillions of women are jealous of you

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 23, 2017 at 10:46 PM
I dont think she needs to speak to a counselor, most moms have these feelings.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Sounds like you need to talk to a counselor to get you through this. I get how crushing it can be to know you won’t make life again. I have secondary infertility and after my first I am done. Your family is big and I am sure vibrant and once you get to a calm place inside yourself, you start to enjoy the freedom it will give you to be and do things with your kids that you can’t do when there are babies around.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 23, 2017 at 10:50 PM
2 moms liked this
It is sad. I enjoyed my only child’s babyhood and it felt like time falling through my fingers. Watching kids grow is bittersweet. I spent a lot of time feeling sad about it, but at the end of the day, I need to enjoy the person I am raising. Kids are so much more than babies and that time is so brief, as childhood is, but when I enjoy where we are now, I find I love it too, in a different way.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I enjoy my babies. That stage doesn't last long enough. I'm still going to be sad

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 23, 2017 at 10:51 PM

I had baby fever not long ago but it quickly went away with my 13 month old consistently waking up for the last 2 weeks at 4 am wanting to play and have a bottle. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)