Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Need Younger Friends

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 167 Replies
1 mom liked this
I'm 34 and it seems like nobody can keep up with me anymore. Family gatherings used to mean everyone getting drunk and playing games and having a great time until 1 or 2 in the morning. Now everyone's in bed by 11 after a tame night of talking, mostly about our kids. Same with get togethers with our friends. I still feel young and healthy and want to party sometimes but nobody else does. I just need to go on the college campus and meet some young people who are more my speed. My friends and family are boring the shit out of me!
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2017 at 11:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2017 at 11:51 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2017 at 11:52 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 23, 2017 at 11:54 PM
2 moms liked this
Hanging out with kids young enough to be your kids on campus.... good idea!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2017 at 11:56 PM
Ok I'm not old enough to have kids in college, but if it makes me happier why not?

Quoting Anonymous 2: Hanging out with kids young enough to be your kids on campus.... good idea!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 23, 2017 at 11:58 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm a little younger, and healthy - but like health focused lifestyle I go to bed early, and I don't drink so you'd probably vote me off the island too. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2017 at 12:01 AM
I have a very healthy lifestyle too, most of the time. But on holidays and other special occasions I like to cut loose. Nobody else does, apparently.

Quoting Anonymous 3: I'm a little younger, and healthy - but like health focused lifestyle I go to bed early, and I don't drink so you'd probably vote me off the island too. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2017 at 12:03 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 24, 2017 at 12:11 AM
5 moms liked this
It's a natural stage. When people have kids at home and a partner for the most part there's no point in going out, picking up no men, only to have a hangover the next day.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2017 at 12:14 AM
So why am I not in that stage? I have 3 kids and a husband who doesn't drink. I still want to go out on a regular basis and have fun like I did at 25.

Quoting Anonymous 4: It's a natural stage. When people have kids at home and a partner for the most part there's no point in going out, picking up no men, only to have a hangover the next day.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2017 at 12:18 AM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)