Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I would RATHER my kid were GAY

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
Why?

As long as he or she didn’t dabble with the whole gee I wonder what a girl or a boy feels like

He isn’t getting pregnant or she isn’t getting pregnant and they aren’t getting anyone else pregnant.

I wish my kids were gay.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2017 at 2:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 24, 2017 at 2:46 AM
Will ok. Whatever works for you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 24, 2017 at 2:52 AM
Lol. My sister's gay. We've talked about how same sex parents have a higher household income than opposite sex parents, according to the Census. She and my SIL laughed and said it was because gay people are protected from accidental pregnancies.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Why?

As long as he or she didn’t dabble with the whole gee I wonder what a girl or a boy feels like

He isn’t getting pregnant or she isn’t getting pregnant and they aren’t getting anyone else pregnant.

I wish my kids were gay.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 24, 2017 at 2:55 AM
There may be some truth to that, lol.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Lol. My sister's gay. We've talked about how same sex parents have a higher household income than opposite sex parents, according to the Census. She and my SIL laughed and said it was because gay people are protected from accidental pregnancies.

I wish my kids were gay.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 24, 2017 at 2:56 AM
I'm glad my kids are smart and well rounded so they can make proper decisions no matter their preferences in life.
2blessed2bitch
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2017 at 2:59 AM
1 mom liked this
I just want them to be happy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 24, 2017 at 3:01 AM
This is interesting. Any ideas as to why?

Quoting Anonymous 3: Lol. My sister's gay. We've talked about how same sex parents have a higher household income than opposite sex parents, according to the Census. She and my SIL laughed and said it was because gay people are protected from accidental pregnancies.

I wish my kids were gay.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 24, 2017 at 3:03 AM
I would guess that gay people have less accidental pregnancies because, when they have sex, sperm is unlikely to fertilize the eggs.

Quoting Anonymous 6: This is interesting. Any ideas as to why?

I wish my kids were gay.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 24, 2017 at 3:07 AM
I don't think so. I know straight couples with several children, gay couples with several adopted children. Why is sex a reason for high income?

Quoting Anonymous 3: I would guess that gay people have less accidental pregnancies because, when they have sex, sperm is unlikely to fertilize the eggs.

I wish my kids were gay.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 24, 2017 at 3:34 AM
That's a wasted wish.
Omg-ice-cream2
by Isaac & Megan's Mom on Nov. 24, 2017 at 3:36 AM
Sigh. They won't ACCIDENTALLY get pregnant.

Quoting Anonymous 6: I don't think so. I know straight couples with several children, gay couples with several adopted children. Why is sex a reason for high income?

Quoting Anonymous 3: I would guess that gay people have less accidental pregnancies because, when they have sex, sperm is unlikely to fertilize the eggs.

I wish my kids were gay.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)