Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bf moms, how long did you bf?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
I have no idea how to get her to stop. At first I said just to 6 months, then a year, then 18 months, 2 years... She is almost 2 and a half now. She will reach down my shirt and pull my boobs out. I tell her no, give her other drinks, but she is so fast. Anyone know what to do?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2017 at 4:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
lollip0p
by Ruby Member on Nov. 24, 2017 at 4:35 AM
2 days. It hurt and my boobs were rock solid and so sore. Don't know how to help u so here is a wee bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2017 at 4:42 AM
Thanks

Quoting lollip0p: 2 days. It hurt and my boobs were rock solid and so sore. Don't know how to help u so here is a wee bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 24, 2017 at 5:01 AM
I just let mine nurse until they were ready to stop.

DS#1 did it until 3yo, DS#2 was born a year after DS#1 and they'd nurse together. DS#2 did it until 1.5yo. DD#3 did it until 4yo. DS#4 was born when DD was 2 and they nursed together. DS#4 is currently 4yo and is still nursing at night and in the morning.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 24, 2017 at 5:11 AM
My son will be 3 months in a few days, he’s the longest I’ve nursed a baby. I️ always hope I️ can make it through a month then I️ look to the next month as my next goal.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 24, 2017 at 5:29 AM
Until I went back to work 3mns
allycally
by Ruby Member on Nov. 24, 2017 at 5:39 AM
Im in the same boat....I dont mind but she doesnt take no for an answer and sometimes Im just like uggh I got things to do.
ELKmountain.mom
by Peepers on Nov. 24, 2017 at 5:49 AM
16m he just wasn’t interested
12 months, forced her to 12. Once she strted tabe food at 9m it went down hill fast
3 was 19 months and it just kind of just spotted for lack of interest
4. Was 2 years and i had to make An effort. She was the only one that really comfort nursed past those first couple months. She would have m me up at night everything. I just started offering food before nursing and then had hubby do bed fine for a couple weeks .
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 24, 2017 at 5:53 AM

get an ACE bandage, wrap it around the breasts and so when she goes to grab the supply, they are not availabe ... Also being stern and walking away helps to.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)