Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Damn you weather change

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2017 at 7:18 AM
  • 17 Replies
My allergies are so shitty this time of year. It's no fun. My throat is scratchy and dry and my nose is like a water fall.๐Ÿ˜ต
by on Nov. 24, 2017 at 7:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 24, 2017 at 7:20 AM
This

Quoting Anonymous 1: The things you women think are post worthy amaze me.
anchorturtle
by silly rabbit on Nov. 24, 2017 at 7:21 AM
Aww gotta post anon because you can't talk under your screen name. It amazes me there's such pussies on here.

anchorturtle
by silly rabbit on Nov. 24, 2017 at 7:26 AM
Don't mind anons when they don't post negative things to people. If you have such an issue with what people post you're welcome to leave.๐Ÿ‘‹
The anon button was not created to insult people. The anon button was made for "confessions". So bye girl.

Quoting Anonymous 1: If you don't like the anon button option, you're welcome to leave the group. otherwise you just make your SN look bad with what you just said.

Quoting anchorturtle: Aww gotta post anon because you can't talk under your screen name. It amazes me there's such pussies on here.

Johnsmom5892
by Hope on Nov. 24, 2017 at 7:27 AM
My dd has allergies this time of hear. I guess anon 1 didnโ€™t drink her coffee yet? ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ™ƒ
Johnsmom5892
by Hope on Nov. 24, 2017 at 7:28 AM
Year lol not hear
anchorturtle
by silly rabbit on Nov. 24, 2017 at 7:28 AM
You have no idea. I'm such a hard ass!! You figured me out.

Quoting Anonymous 1: You really do think you're some big hard ass on a website because you show you're Screen name, don't you?

Quoting anchorturtle: Don't mind anons when they don't post negative things to people. If you have such an issue with what people post you're welcome to leave.๐Ÿ‘‹
The anon button was not created to insult people. The anon button was made for "confessions". So bye girl.

Quoting Anonymous 1: If you don't like the anon button option, you're welcome to leave the group. otherwise you just make your SN look bad with what you just said.

Quoting anchorturtle: Aww gotta post anon because you can't talk under your screen name. It amazes me there's such pussies on here.

anchorturtle
by silly rabbit on Nov. 24, 2017 at 7:28 AM
Haha didn't even notice lol

Quoting Johnsmom5892: Year lol not hear
Johnsmom5892
by Hope on Nov. 24, 2017 at 7:30 AM
Guess not you had a nasty anon to deal with ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Quoting anchorturtle: Haha didn't even notice lol

Quoting Johnsmom5892: Year lol not hear
anchorturtle
by silly rabbit on Nov. 24, 2017 at 7:33 AM
Like you did about my post? You volunteered yourself for this. Come to my post attacking me and got butt hurt when I said something back. If you have such an issue with me don't come to my post. It's really that simple.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Have you ever just gone back and read the comments between you and another member? I mean this whole interaction we are having is you trying to be some big hard ass because you didn't like my comment. You truly do seem to think , you can say whatever you want but you're going to tell others whats wrong with their comments. You have some real problems.

Quoting anchorturtle: You have no idea. I'm such a hard ass!! You figured me out.

Quoting Anonymous 1: You really do think you're some big hard ass on a website because you show you're Screen name, don't you?

Quoting anchorturtle: Don't mind anons when they don't post negative things to people. If you have such an issue with what people post you're welcome to leave.๐Ÿ‘‹

Misshippo
by Girls Lift Too on Nov. 24, 2017 at 7:35 AM
I deal with the same thing in the spring. I always get migraines.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)