Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Backlash on the Nick Carter rape claim?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 35 Replies

Mobile Photo

The plot thickens..i wonder if this is true
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2017 at 5:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JDMlover
by Summer&Lucille on Nov. 24, 2017 at 5:19 PM
There is always three sides to the truth, his side her side and the truth.
ShesSoUnusual
by Cat on Nov. 24, 2017 at 5:19 PM

Even if she DID want him, if she said no at the time it was rape. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 24, 2017 at 5:21 PM
Of all the claims lately I find this one least likely to be true. Something about this girl just does not add up.
Duchess57
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2017 at 5:22 PM
3 moms liked this
I believe this is a “rape” vs regret situation.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2017 at 5:23 PM
I agree with you on this one. I hope the emails come out and he does sue her.

Quoting Duchess57: I believe this is a “rape” vs regret situation.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 24, 2017 at 5:25 PM

I don't believe this for a second, if she ruins his career I hope she sues the hell out of him!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 24, 2017 at 5:26 PM
There is no way to know if his claims are truthful, or hers. I don't know if he raped her or not, but he was sexually assaulted, and he exhibited violent behavior, and he struggled with addiction, so it's definitely not impossible for him to have done it. It's also very common for victims to be attacked and slandered after they come forward. We live in a society that is much more concerned with protecting predators than it is in protecting victims, or even believing them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 24, 2017 at 5:28 PM
Agreed

Quoting Anonymous 2: Of all the claims lately I find this one least likely to be true. Something about this girl just does not add up.
carterscutie85
by Queen Bee on Nov. 24, 2017 at 5:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't believe it.

First of all, I don't automatically believe every single accuser out there. There are far too many people out there who falsely accuse others for revenge and attention.

Here are my thoughts:

-Who willingly signs up to do a duet with a guy who raped them? She was not under contract. She signed with Nick's manager after he supposedly raped her. Why would she sign a contract agreeing to do a duet with him if he attacked her?

-She said she didn't speak up because she was afraid of how it might affect her career. Really? So she was willing to let a so called rapist continue on as if nothing happened for the sake of her career? That's either the most selfish, low life thing a person can do or it's a lie. I'm willing to bet the latter.

And finally, she follows him on social media and sent him condolences when his Dad died. Yeah sure. Someone rapes me and I'm going to follow them online and reach out with comforting words when their loved one dies.

The whole thing reeks of bullshit. She is a washed up has been looking to get her name out there again, so she's doing the "in" thing right now and accusing a famous person of rape.

I would be saying this even if it was a person I didn't like. I am always on the side of justice and truth whether I particularly like the person or not. The fact that I have loved him since I was a teen is irrelevant because if I truly thought he was guilty I would say so. I called bullshit on other rape allegations against other celebrities I don't follow or even like and I was right about them too.

This girl is full of it.

Elyce225
by Emerald Member on Nov. 24, 2017 at 5:30 PM
1 mom liked this

If she's lying she needs to go to jail.

I don't believe her for a second.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)