Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Slapping a 10yo in the face!? Thoughts?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 291 Replies
This happened at my best friends thanksgiving yesterday...thoughts?

Her sister always has tons of people over, even ones that aren’t family. The hostess’s sister in law was there with her son, so it’s my best friend’s sisters nephew if that makes sense. He’s 10 and delayed for his age, especially socially.

There was a family from the neighborhood there. The dd is 18. Well the 10yo apparently saw boys at school do it and a couple of the boys that age started grabbing, punching and slapping girls butts. So the 10yo went over and grabbing the 18yos butt.

She said “what the f*ck”, whirled around and slapped him across the face. She caught his nose which bled a little bit. He was hysterically crying. The 10yos parents were furious. The 18yo didnt apologize and was sarcastic at the Mom when she got mad at her

Almost everyone else at the party apparently sided with one over the other but I won’t say because I don’t want to bias it

Wdyt? Was the 18yo justified to slap a 10yo hard enoucj to make his nose bleed, or was she dead wrong?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2017 at 5:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 24, 2017 at 5:44 PM
27 moms liked this
I hope it’s a lifelong lesson for the little angel that woman’s bodies aren’t his to grab at for his entertainment.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 24, 2017 at 5:44 PM
9 moms liked this
Personally I don’t think anyone should slap anyone in the face no matter what age they are. But even more so they shouldn’t be grabbing other people’s body parts. The 10 year old was in the wrong, but it doesn’t make what the 18 year old did right, either.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 24, 2017 at 5:45 PM
7 moms liked this
She was the victim. Him being delayed is no excuse for the behavior. He deserved the slap.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 24, 2017 at 5:45 PM
4 moms liked this
This is hard to say since I wasn't actually there. But I think im team 18yr old.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 24, 2017 at 5:45 PM
2 moms liked this
Team 18 year old.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 24, 2017 at 5:46 PM
Mmhmmm.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Nov. 24, 2017 at 5:46 PM
8 moms liked this
He earned that smack and hopefully he learned a lesson.
merrysgirls
by Lame on Nov. 24, 2017 at 5:47 PM
6 moms liked this
What’s with all the young boys sexually harassing women at thanksgiving on cm?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Nov. 24, 2017 at 5:47 PM
2 moms liked this
It was probably a reacfion to getting sexually assulted.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Nov. 24, 2017 at 5:49 PM
2 moms liked this
No violence whatsoever. I would have had her arrested for assualt. Hell she didn't even belong there...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)