Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Don't Care

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies
Last week a friend messaged me (on fb) looking for a place to stay. I gave her 7 days.
I laid the rules down. Wash dishes, do laundry, clean up after yourself. I don't give a shit whos laundry or whos dishes. Do them.
She whined about it. Idc. You're not gonna be laying around my house all day doing nothing.
She left after 3 days. Another friend of mine messaged me saying she was talking shit on me and said that she let her stay and found out i was right. She does nothing but lay around all day.
This women is 32yrs old. From what i heard (after she left) she one day quit her job, dropped her only son off at his dads and move back to her hometown and for 3 yrs now has been doing nothing with her life. I don't get. I even sat her down and she refused any help i had to offer, a job being one thing.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2017 at 9:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stepperbepper
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2017 at 9:44 PM
1 mom liked this
.....I got nothing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2017 at 9:46 PM
Yup

Quoting stepperbepper: .....I got nothing.
smorgan865
by Ruby Member on Nov. 24, 2017 at 9:49 PM
1 mom liked this
If she’s a “friend” then you should know more about her story beyond “what you heard”.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2017 at 9:50 PM
Just a friend on fb. We went to highschool together but havent talked in about 6 years.

Quoting smorgan865: If she’s a “friend” then you should know more about her story beyond “what you heard”.
.Keke.
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2017 at 9:50 PM
2 moms liked this
Don’t you love when you help people and they take it for granted ? That lazy witch needs to get her life in order. She should be kissing your ass. If she’s living a week for free she should be cleaning like a pro.... that’s just what I would do in that situation.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 24, 2017 at 9:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh well Kid is better off without her 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2017 at 9:52 PM
I think so

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Oh well Kid is better off without her 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 24, 2017 at 9:55 PM
Sounds depressed. They get into inaction cycles where the smallest things are overwhelming.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2017 at 9:56 PM
1 mom liked this
3 yrs seems like a long time..

Quoting Anonymous 3: Sounds depressed. They get into inaction cycles where the smallest things are overwhelming.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2017 at 9:57 PM
Ugh it is so annoying

Quoting .Keke.: Don’t you love when you help people and they take it for granted ? That lazy witch needs to get her life in order. She should be kissing your ass. If she’s living a week for free she should be cleaning like a pro.... that’s just what I would do in that situation.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)