Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He’s dead, move on already!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 118 Replies
So 4 yrs ago my son was born and died 2 hrs later. It was terrible, I was helpless and I spiraled into the darkness.

Over the last 3 yrs I’ve pulled myself up and done lots of work but things still trigger me.

Yesterday I had family over for thanksgiving. We have a special area in our home set up dedicated to him.

Well this year my sister decided she wanted to be offended and said we should take the stuff down because it’s “depressing and we should move on”.

My husband had to physically restrain me. I wanted to kill her. I told her she was no longer welcome in our home.

Well this evening I’m getting messages from other family members in support of her saying I need to let it go and forgive her.

I’m so angry right now and don’t know what to do.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2017 at 11:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kewimom
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2017 at 11:58 PM
5 moms liked this
It's your home you have a right you have in it what you want.
JRP14
by Silver Member on Nov. 25, 2017 at 12:00 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't blame you. I lost my son's twin at birth and if someone EVER said anything like that to me; family or not, I would cut them off in a second!

I'm so sorry for your loss, Mamas.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 25, 2017 at 12:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Fuck her. I have flipped dh over my head and beat the ever loving snot out of that bitch.
DensHag
by Ruby Member on Nov. 25, 2017 at 12:02 AM
5 moms liked this
She and those other people would be banned from my life.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 25, 2017 at 12:03 AM
I get you're upset, but its been three years. Just ignore that hateful bitch and those agreeing her.
boymomma07
by on Nov. 25, 2017 at 12:04 AM
Cut ties with people. Just don't talk to people anymore that are that way.

Quoting Anonymous 1: So 4 yrs ago my son was born and died 2 hrs later. It was terrible, I was helpless and I spiraled into the darkness.

Over the last 3 yrs I’ve pulled myself up and done lots of work but things still trigger me.

Yesterday I had family over for thanksgiving. We have a special area in our home set up dedicated to him.

Well this year my sister decided she wanted to be offended and said we should take the stuff down because it’s “depressing and we should move on”.

My husband had to physically restrain me. I wanted to kill her. I told her she was no longer welcome in our home.

Well this evening I’m getting messages from other family members in support of her saying I need to let it go and forgive her.

I’m so angry right now and don’t know what to do.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 25, 2017 at 12:04 AM
3 moms liked this
I get why you're offended but can you just stop for a minute and realize she has no idea what you're going through and said something stupid? She sounds ignorant, tactless and rude. Is that enough for you to physically attack her and banish her from your home? Calm down. Seriously. You've been through much worse than some dumbass making stupid comments about something she knows nothing about. Are you willing to cut someone out of your life because they are ignorant?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 25, 2017 at 12:04 AM
3 moms liked this
Obviously they have never lost a child? It doesn’t matter if your baby was an hour old or years old. If you lose a child it is something that you will NEVER get over. Time may make it better but that lose will always be with you.

Your sister is an insensitive bitch.
Pisces_Mom89
by Silver Member on Nov. 25, 2017 at 12:07 AM
1 mom liked this

id post a to whom it may concern, fuck off on FB.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 25, 2017 at 12:10 AM
21 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)