Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's That Time Of Year Again! Do You Like My Christmas Decorations?

I have a large house as you can tell so I go all out with multiple Christmas trees and I like to theme every room.

Do you love it?

I spent a lot of *Time* on this one!

But then I had to be back to the house at Pooh Corner by 1, so I didn't have time to take as many pics as I usually do.

I treated myself this year and made myself a Harry Potter room! This is my personal bedroom. It's my favorite! Accio Christmas!

Points to anyone who knows the theme of this room!

My Christmas Chemis-Tree!

More pics!

My tree is Doggone Cute!

I'm so ready for Christmas!

by on Dec. 4, 2017 at 8:34 PM
Replies (241-247):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 61 on Dec. 7, 2017 at 11:53 PM
if you really were a Stranahan you would. 🙄

Quoting carterscutie85: Am I supposed to care?

Quoting Anonymous 61: She was a Hatchel.

Quoting carterscutie85:

Lmao Ok.

Quoting Anonymous 61: Because unlike you my Husbsnds grandmother really is related to the Stranahsns.

Quoting carterscutie85:

crumpy_gat
by No. on Dec. 8, 2017 at 12:11 AM
Is yuppy here yet?
carterscutie85
by Queen Bee on Dec. 8, 2017 at 8:32 AM

Yeah sure, I'm going to care about some random anon on the Internet claiming she's part of a famous local family.

Quoting Anonymous 61:
Anonymous
by Anonymous 61 on Dec. 8, 2017 at 8:55 AM
I didn't claim I was. You are not the sharpest tool in the shed, that obvious.

Quoting carterscutie85:

Yeah sure, I'm going to care about some random anon on the Internet claiming she's part of a famous local family.

Quoting Anonymous 61:
carterscutie85
by Queen Bee on Dec. 8, 2017 at 8:57 AM

You claimed your husband was, which by marriage would make you part of that family.

Sounds like you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed if you don't know how marriage lines work.

Quoting Anonymous 61: I didn't claim I was. You are not the sharpest tool in the shed, that obvious.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 61 on Dec. 8, 2017 at 9:35 AM
You are just butt hurt that someone dare call you out on you blantant lies. Apparently you do not know how blood lineage works. Again you are not very smart. Don't bother replying as I will not respond. I'm done dealing with an admitted liar.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Quoting carterscutie85:

You claimed your husband was, which by marriage would make you part of that family.

Sounds like you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed if you don't know how marriage lines work.

Quoting Anonymous 61: I didn't claim I was. You are not the sharpest tool in the shed, that obvious.
carterscutie85
by Queen Bee on Dec. 8, 2017 at 9:47 AM

You are the one who doesn't know how blood lines and marriage work if you think you aren't by marriage related to someone your DH is related to.

This post is/was a fun troll post, that I do every year. I'm not mad about anything. I find you entertaining because you are such an uptight twit about a joke lol.

Quoting Anonymous 61:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)