Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think I have breast cancer.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I'm so so scared. I've been crying for the past week. I discovered a small cyst in my armpit. I started reading online and it came out that it can we one of the signs of breast cancer. Onother sign was nipple discharge. I massaged my breast and squeezed my nipple pretty hard and a little drop of "milk" came out. I tried again and nothing came out. Armpit lump and nipple discharge is a sign of breast cancer. I'm so scared. I have small children and if something happened to me they will have no one.

I did sonogram and waiting for the results.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2017 at 9:50 AM
Replies (121-123):
WilyMommy
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2017 at 9:57 PM
My comment was deleted for calling out the dumbasses who are shaming the OP for being overly dramatic. Wtf?
iampavlov
by RingTheBell on Dec. 7, 2017 at 9:58 PM

keep it up & you'll be booted 

Quoting WilyMommy: My comment was deleted for calling out the dumbasses who are shaming the OP for being overly dramatic. Wtf?

WilyMommy
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2017 at 10:03 PM
Oooo I’m soooooooo scared. 😂

She deserved what I said. I’m sick of moms on here being huge bitches for absolutely no reason. Breast cancer is serious shit and the OP has every reason to be worried. Shaming her for that? Not cool.

Quoting iampavlov:

keep it up & you'll be booted 

Quoting WilyMommy: My comment was deleted for calling out the dumbasses who are shaming the OP for being overly dramatic. Wtf?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)