Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can I sue for this

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My kids WERE in Foster care and are back with me now. During that time I got pregnant and due to the stress of the situation with cps I wasn't thinking clearly or long term, and had an abortion I didn't want to have, so that cps couldn't take the baby from me or use it as a tool to keep the case open longer. I have been extremely depressed since then and it has really affected me a lot.

Before Anyone asks the kids were in Foster care because my ex slapped my son, but I kicked him out the same day. They just found excuses to keep the case open.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2017 at 11:02 AM
Replies (351-357):
LizA69
by Member on Dec. 8, 2017 at 10:27 PM

You do not have a case.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 108 on Dec. 9, 2017 at 1:18 AM

FFS, YOU made a choice. Live with it. If you file I hope they do take your kids away from you permanently. By filing a suite on those grounds you proven you are unstable to take care of your children.

Sweetlynn86
by Bronze Member on Dec. 10, 2017 at 12:57 AM
You can try to sue, but you’ll lose and cps will probably come after you again for being completely nuts. Do you fully realize what you’re saying, the stress DCF put on you made you have an abortion for fear of them taking the baby. So what you’re saying is you’d like to go before a judge, try to sue DCF, and your case is that you didn’t want to have your baby taken, so you killed it instead. You would rather kill your baby than risk your baby LIVING with another family. The judge will kick you out of the courtroom for that joke of a case and DCF will likely open a new case on you for being mentally unstable.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I don't have a case that the stress dcf put on me led me to have an abortion? I was seriously fearing that they would take my baby if I kept it.

Quoting Anonymous 4: You can sue for anything. The question is do you have a case? I don’t think you have a case.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 109 on Dec. 10, 2017 at 1:05 AM
Who the fuck do you think you are?

Quoting Anonymous 6: Boo hoo get the fuck over it you choice to have an abortion CPS took your kids because you allowed an abusive jackass around your kids bet he was baby daddy too. SO THE Aborted baby is better of anyway.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I don't have a case that the stress dcf put on me led me to have an abortion? I was seriously fearing that they would take my baby if I kept it.

Quoting Anonymous 4: You can sue for anything. The question is do you have a case? I don’t think you have a case.
JRP14
by Silver Member on Dec. 10, 2017 at 1:06 AM
Jesus fuck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 10, 2017 at 1:06 AM
Someone who tells the truth.

Quoting Anonymous 109: Who the fuck do you think you are?

Quoting Anonymous 6: Boo hoo get the fuck over it you choice to have an abortion CPS took your kids because you allowed an abusive jackass around your kids bet he was baby daddy too. SO THE Aborted baby is better of anyway.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 109 on Dec. 10, 2017 at 1:10 AM
Alrighty.

Quoting Anonymous 6: Someone who tells the truth.

Quoting Anonymous 109: Who the fuck do you think you are?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)