Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you let your husband take your kids out of state without you?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Do you trust him?

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2017 at 2:27 PM
Replies (301-307):
MountainMomma3
by Sound of Madness on Dec. 10, 2017 at 1:03 PM
Yes I would. I trust him 100%.
Momtoone07
by Emerald Member on Dec. 10, 2017 at 1:23 PM
Absolutely. I wouldn't have procreated or married a man I didn't trust with my life and my child's life.
TheLadyAmalthea
by Platinum Member on Dec. 10, 2017 at 1:24 PM
Yes. I wouldn’t be married to him if I didn’t trust him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Dec. 10, 2017 at 1:25 PM

Are they his kids?

If so then what is this "let" crap?

Barabell
by ~~CC~~ on Dec. 10, 2017 at 1:28 PM

Yes, of course. He's the father. 

I've taken our son out of state and out of the country without him, so the trust goes both ways. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 85 on Dec. 10, 2017 at 2:12 PM

Not anymore and nothing that would affect travel.  My daughter had some difficulty with speech, but "graduated" from her speech therapy last year.  My son had some sensory issues when he was younger, but he's now 15 and although he still has preferences to certain materials it doesn't affect his day to day.  

Quoting MikeysMom22:

Do any of your four children have any special needs at all?

Quoting Anonymous 85: I've taken my 4 kids to Europe by myself several times. Really not that much different than traveling to another state. Just a longer flight. No reason to be nervous :)
Quoting MikeysMom22:

He is taking the twins by himself to Europe? I ask because I might be nervous to do it myself, not because he is not capable. 

Quoting lukesmom2002:

Yes.  If I didn't trust him I wouldn't have married him or had children with him.  He has taken our son out of the country a couple times by himself.  My son isn't property he is my husbands child as much as he is mine so who am I to allow or disallow anything.  It is weird how some of you on here think.  Our twins are 3 months so they are not doing too much traveling just yet.  He is taking them to see his dad and stepmom in Italy when they are 6 months old.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 95 on Dec. 10, 2017 at 2:29 PM
I would,we both have taken them out of state and to other countries without the other.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)