Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BM is a stupid jealous b****

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My BF is in prison. He has been for a couple of years. His divorce was final yesterday and he appeared by phone.

BM got everything. Their car, money, sole custody of the kids, he only gets supervised visitation with the kids and only when she decides to get off her fat lazy ass to take them to him, and he has to pay for half of her trip. She also made sure I can never meet the kids.

He got left with a bunch of debt, CS piling up because he can't pay it and he's already 15k behind, and even has to pay some of her medical debt.

ETA: I am the ex-wife. I got a phone call from the teenage girl I caught my ex with saying all of this and more while I was at work today. He's got this girl completely brainwashed. I had allowed his family to maintain contact with the children since he was arrested, and apparently his mom gave her my number.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2017 at 6:01 PM
Replies (231-232):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 44 on Dec. 8, 2017 at 2:19 PM
Time to cut out his family.
lwhill
by Silver Member on Dec. 8, 2017 at 11:47 PM
WOW! What a mess! Congratulations on being the better person. Good luck.

Quoting Anonymous 1: He and the gf do, however, I have done nothing wrong. In fact once his true colors came to light I have gone above and beyond to be fair while ultimately protecting the children. I was able to prove in court that I am a stable, fit, and competent parent, and prove via the investigation that I'm innocent of any wrongdoing.

In addition I have continued to put aside my hatred of them both in the interests of providing for my children, I had even been generous enough to allow his family continued contact with the children because they hadn't done any wrong.

It did come out that he is a master manipulator and it caught most everyone that knew him before by surprise. The man I met and married was an upstanding man, a good provider, a cherished church member, actively involved in helping others, a loving father, he had us ALL duped. When I caught him and when the investigation concluded it left not just me, but our entire community reeling in shock. In the aftermath, I've done all that can be done to stay true to myself and keep my children from further trauma at the hands of the monster that created the situation. I was able to do that successfully and have not needed to stoop to their level.

Quoting lwhill: You all belong on Jerry Springer.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)