Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what does your name mean?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 167 Replies

so I'm native american with blond hair instead of black. i'm a waitress and I get the giggly dumb girls or drunk frat boys constantly asking me what my name means. my name is Evin Nita, it means fighting bear. now I just smile and say it means nothing because I know they'll giggle and carry on and then call me by my native name the rest of the night. its happened before which is why I dont do it now.

reason im posting this now is because I had some girl and her boyfriend ask what my name means and then get pissy when I didn't answer them how they wanted me to they carried on about how my name must mean "donkey fucker" or something along those lines and that is why I wasnt telling them.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2017 at 7:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 7, 2017 at 7:07 PM

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 7, 2017 at 7:08 PM

cool...

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Mobile Photo

Reading.Rainbow
by Mad Martigan on Dec. 7, 2017 at 7:09 PM

Isle of Linden trees.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 7, 2017 at 7:09 PM
It’s America like the United States, I’ve heard just about every joke in the book, it’s annoying....
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Dec. 7, 2017 at 7:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Olioxenfree
by Gold Member on Dec. 7, 2017 at 7:10 PM
How many frat parties do you go to? My name, Olivie, means olive. My sisters name, Natsuke, means summer hope.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 7, 2017 at 7:11 PM

none?

Quoting Olioxenfree: How many frat parties do you go to? My name, Olivie, means olive. My sisters name, Natsuke, means summer hope.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 7, 2017 at 7:11 PM
Doom and gloom to all men. My name is Cassandra. Has to do with the Trojan horse.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 7, 2017 at 7:12 PM

i'm a waitress.....

Quoting Anonymous 4:

Cool story, bro.

Why are you hanging out with drunk frat boys and giggly dumb girls? I literally never encounter either of those groups as an adult.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 7, 2017 at 7:12 PM
8 moms liked this
My name means: come here now or your ass is grounded. Or that’s what my mom led me to believe...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)