Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what does your name mean?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

so I'm native american with blond hair instead of black. i'm a waitress and I get the giggly dumb girls or drunk frat boys constantly asking me what my name means. my name is Evin Nita, it means fighting bear. now I just smile and say it means nothing because I know they'll giggle and carry on and then call me by my native name the rest of the night. its happened before which is why I dont do it now.

reason im posting this now is because I had some girl and her boyfriend ask what my name means and then get pissy when I didn't answer them how they wanted me to they carried on about how my name must mean "donkey fucker" or something along those lines and that is why I wasnt telling them.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2017 at 7:06 PM
Replies (161-167):
Momtogirls0823
by Platinum Member on Dec. 10, 2017 at 1:32 AM
The name Amy is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Amy is: Dearly loved; Beloved. From the Old French Amee, which derives from the Latin amatus meaning loved. In common use after publication of American Louisa May Alcott's 'Little Women'.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 51 on Dec. 10, 2017 at 2:30 AM

Andrea
A gorgeous lady that one of a kind, the most rare female on the face of the earth; the kind that every guy dreams about. She is confident, honest, loyal, protective of what she has, strong, artistic, beautiful inside and out, exellent lover. A tower of strength for those she cares for, the rock to her family. She is a person you can depend on, just don't go too far in crossing lines with her or those she loves. Or else you better run and get out of her way...because she will come out and get you.
Ash452345
by MamaBear on Dec. 10, 2017 at 3:03 AM
Ashley- ash tree, meadows
Anonymous
by Anonymous 52 on Dec. 10, 2017 at 3:19 AM
Where the hell do you live in the land of degenerates?
HandMmom12
by Jody on Dec. 10, 2017 at 7:08 AM
Jody: praiseworthy; good leader and creative

That's all that came up
Anonymous
by Anonymous 53 on Dec. 10, 2017 at 7:38 AM
I'd tell them and then ask theirs. I'd look it up on my phone and use the definition, instead of their name.

My name means Friend/friendly

NOT, LOL.
ninjakids
by Christina on Dec. 10, 2017 at 7:43 AM

Mobile Photo

🙄🙄🙄
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)