Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What about those lazy illegals again?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 179 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

December 2017
Ventura, CA
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 9, 2017 at 12:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NotACatfish
by on Dec. 9, 2017 at 12:31 AM
12 moms liked this
But but but, those are jobs that American citizens would be lining up for if it weren’t for the illegals

ETA to clarify that this is obviously sarcasm
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 9, 2017 at 7:26 AM
2 moms liked this
Honey you're naive as helll if you think any American would take that job.

Quoting NotACatfish: But but but, those are jobs that American citizens would be lining up for if it weren’t for the illegals
Twinklesthecat
by Gold Member on Dec. 9, 2017 at 7:28 AM
1 mom liked this
She's being sarcastic

Quoting Anonymous 2: Honey you're naive as helll if you think any American would take that job.

Quoting NotACatfish: But but but, those are jobs that American citizens would be lining up for if it weren’t for the illegals
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 9, 2017 at 7:34 AM
6 moms liked this
I’ve never thought illegals to be lazy..... Illegals tend to bust their asses.

Still don’t want them here though. Come here LEGALLY and do it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 9, 2017 at 7:37 AM
I see you don’t speak sarcasm.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Honey you're naive as helll if you think any American would take that job.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 9, 2017 at 7:41 AM
1 mom liked this
So you know all those are illegals?

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Mobile Photo

December 2017
Ventura, CA
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 9, 2017 at 7:42 AM
Get those illegals out of here. One hit my friends car driving drunk with no license. She was okay just banged up and bruised. He died when his car spun after hitting her car and smashed into the concrete divider. Now she has to buy a new car and make payments when her other car was paid off. If he had been deported and sent back where he came from, this wouldn't have happened
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 9, 2017 at 7:43 AM
I live in farm country, the majority working the farms aren't illegals.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Dec. 9, 2017 at 7:44 AM
6 moms liked this
I have never thought illegal immigrants were lazy. But they have broken our laws and that should not be ignored because they are hard working. If someone broke into my home they would be arrested. I would not be expected to let them sleep on the couch, feed them, pay for their kids to go to school etc. And if I asked them to leave, or called the cops when they didn’t, I certainly wouldn’t be called a racist, etc. Come to our country legally, I’m very much in favor of legal immigration.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Dec. 9, 2017 at 7:46 AM
You can't lump any one group of people into a category such as lazy or hard-working. Just like anyone else there are some on both sides of the fence and some in the middle. There are these hard working men and women who showed up to work to do that and there are also people like my mom's neighbor. Is Mexican and she lives almost entirely off of welfare. What she does is she has relatives who are illegal who have children who are born here. She has one case through the welfare system with her and all of the children on there pretending like she is there sole caregiver. She gets food stamps, Section 8, WIC, cash assistance and even free lunch and breakfast. But here's the thing these kids parents all live in the house as well. They don't work much and they don't need to because they have a free place to live and the government is providing free food for everybody. And the thing is we know all this because the woman brags about it. Anytime she is reported to the welfare office they come check it out she says that her family is in town visiting if the people are there when they make their visit and the people have to go stay somewhere else for a couple of months
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)