Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I love seeing teenagers get hurt

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 121 Replies
The high school bus stop is right next to a park. Every morning I see a bunch of teenagers doing dumb shit on the playground equipment even though there are signs that say you must be 13 and under to play on the equipment.

Today they were doing flips off the slides and one kid got hurt and had to go home and missed the bus. I was glad. Fuck them. They are at the playground before and after school. The park isn’t for them! My younger kids don’t even want to play there half the time because there are too many teens.

So yeah I was a little tickled when their little flip contest came to an end.

Dumbasses

Edit: I have 2 teenagers and 2 little kids so please stop telling me I will change my mind when I have teens.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 11, 2017 at 8:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HoneyedMacabre
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2017 at 8:18 AM

Oh lord.......

couture-mommy
by 8.21.1831 on Dec. 11, 2017 at 8:18 AM
2 moms liked this
They could have seriously been hurt. Would you laugh then?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 11, 2017 at 8:19 AM
Yikes...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 11, 2017 at 8:20 AM
7 moms liked this
Impulse control and solid judgement is not a real strength of adolescents but you are an adult and have to know that millions of teens are doing far worse than acting stupid at a playground.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 11, 2017 at 8:21 AM
Find a new park then.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 11, 2017 at 8:21 AM
My dad ruined parks for me and my kids. He told me teen boys go there and jizz on all the playground equipment.

I was like No Thankyou after that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 11, 2017 at 8:21 AM
3 moms liked this
If he was seriously hurt he wouldn’t have been able to walk back to his house.

You know who they could seriously hurt? Innocent children. They do this stuff constantly. The park is their hang out and it pisses me off. They could seriously hurt a toddler because they are jumping off swings, flipping off slides, etc.

If he wasn’t breaking the rules, he wouldn’t have been hurt at all.

Quoting couture-mommy: They could have seriously been hurt. Would you laugh then?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 11, 2017 at 8:22 AM
How so?

Quoting JustKeepsmoving: You are a petty bitch.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 11, 2017 at 8:22 AM
Gross lol

Quoting Anonymous 5: My dad ruined parks for me and my kids. He told me teen boys go there and jizz on all the playground equipment.

I was like No Thankyou after that.
couture-mommy
by 8.21.1831 on Dec. 11, 2017 at 8:23 AM
2 moms liked this
Ok I get that.
But laughing at children getting hurt isn't the adult thing to do, especially since you are a mom

Quoting Anonymous 1: If he was seriously hurt he wouldn’t have been able to walk back to his house.

You know who they could seriously hurt? Innocent children. They do this stuff constantly. The park is their hang out and it pisses me off. They could seriously hurt a toddler because they are jumping off swings, flipping off slides, etc.

If he wasn’t breaking the rules, he wouldn’t have been hurt at all.

Quoting couture-mommy: They could have seriously been hurt. Would you laugh then?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)