Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Couch privileges!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 77 Replies
That’s IT! My 12 year old stepson has officially lost all couch privileges in my house! He may not sit on or so much as touch the couches until further notice!

He keep jumping on my couches. Getting on the back and doing flips off. Eating on it. Flopping down on it so hard it moves.

I have asked him several times to stop. I have told him to stop. I bought him a gaming chair to sit on and abuse in the living room. I have tried all else and it has failed.

I just walked out into the living room to see him stand on the back of the couch and do a back flip onto my floor. I mean it was a beautiful back flip. But hell! Not in my house and NOT on my couch!

So he’s done. He may not use any of my living room furniture. He’s confined to the floor and his chair.

When is this snow going to melt? I have got to get this kid out doing something!!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 11, 2017 at 9:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Countrygerl
by Gold Member on Dec. 11, 2017 at 9:09 AM
I would do the same thing. My kids know the rule in my house. If you can't respect the furniture you don't need to use it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 11, 2017 at 9:09 AM
My kids are 5 and 3. We tell them to knock it off if they stand or doing something on my couch. My husband I will be okay you can't sit on my couch for the rest of the day you have the floor and my chair that I use to sit in.

Sometimes you gotta kick it in the butt.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 11, 2017 at 9:09 AM
1 mom liked this
You'll be told it's his right to do anything he wants because it's his dad's house. But the minute he hurts himself, it'll be your fault and responsibility
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 11, 2017 at 9:10 AM
😂😂😂 Damn kids.
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Dec. 11, 2017 at 9:10 AM

Why is he not in school?

tiafez
by Gold Member on Dec. 11, 2017 at 9:10 AM

what did dad say?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 11, 2017 at 9:11 AM
Wait for it. These bitch are going to tear you a new one since step children should have their asses kiss.
Ms_Smock
by Gold Member on Dec. 11, 2017 at 9:11 AM
Send his butt outside in the snow!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 11, 2017 at 9:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Well I mean it’s HIS house too. He lives here half the time. He is just as much home here as he is his moms place.

But if he can’t respect the place he’s gonna lose privileges.

Quoting Anonymous 3: You'll be told it's his right to do anything he wants because it's his dad's house. But the minute he hurts himself, it'll be your fault and responsibility
Jadegirl1819
by Ruby Member on Dec. 11, 2017 at 9:11 AM
2 moms liked this

I can't even imagine my kids being that disrespectful

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)