Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you're willing to eat

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 140 Replies
If you eat things like boxed mac-n-cheese, hamburger helper, ramen, or spaghetti o's...I assume you have no taste buds, can't cook, and don't care *at all* what you put in your body. Theres nothing trashier than a parent who fails give their children proper nutrition, however. Eat whatever crap you want...but your kids deserve better.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 11, 2017 at 1:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 11, 2017 at 1:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Ramen is so good though. :)

People who stir up crap just to stir up crap are immature.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 11, 2017 at 1:42 PM
You’re right. I don’t care. At all.
redneckmama4
by Loree on Dec. 11, 2017 at 1:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Thankfully my kids enjoy good food and don't like that shit food. My body doesn't either.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 11, 2017 at 1:43 PM
Like I said, eat what you want...just do right by your kids. I'm guilty of eating a few meals I'd never serve to my kids.

I made this post bc I just saw some horrendously vile recipe suggestions.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Ramen is so good though. :)

People who stir up crap just to stir up crap are immature.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 11, 2017 at 1:43 PM
1 mom liked this

At the end of the day, food is food. Yes it would be great if all kids could be fed healthy foods. But some parents just can't afford it. As long as they have a belly full of food and aren't starving, its all good really. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 11, 2017 at 1:44 PM
2 moms liked this

It's such a relief that it's so black and white, all or nothing.  You must be fun at parties.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 11, 2017 at 1:44 PM

There is nothing wrong with boxed macaroni and cheese, hamburger helper, ramen, or spaghetti o's on occasion.

Trouser.Mouse
by on Dec. 11, 2017 at 1:44 PM
4 moms liked this
We had ramen for breakfast. Real ramen.
HoneyedMacabre
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2017 at 1:44 PM

I don't eat that stuff on the regular, I don't consider it real food.  Never gonna say I haven't eaten boxed mac and cheese but its a complete indulgence because it has zero nutritional value.

But I honestly don't give a shit what other people choose to eat in their own homes.  

ChildOfTheLight
by Platinum Member on Dec. 11, 2017 at 1:45 PM
3 moms liked this

We eat homemade ramen all the time. It's very healthy. We never eat packaged ramen. 

the kids like Annie's mac and cheese better than homemade so they get that sometimes but I make it healthier with some pureed carrots or yams added to the cheese sauce and other things. 

Moderation is key I think. Having an unhealthy thing once and a while doesn't mean we care nothing about our bodies. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)