Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Umm wtf was I supposed to do?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
Me and another manager at work were going to order wings for dinner. So we asked another employee if he'd like to go in on the cost with us.

He said no cause he doesn't like the wings from the place we were ordering from. He said he wanted a sub from a different place.

OK well we wanted wings and told him that. We figured he'd order his own dinner.

Our dinner came and he's all pissed off at us cause we didn't order from the sub place.

I'm just like wtf? I don't know why he's upset. We didn't want subs and we weren't going to pay for something we didn't want.

I swear some people.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 11, 2017 at 8:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 11, 2017 at 8:17 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 11, 2017 at 10:12 PM
Bump.
HellHound
by Ruby Member on Dec. 11, 2017 at 10:13 PM

Is he incapable of ordering from the sub place himself?

merrysgirls
by Lame on Dec. 11, 2017 at 10:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol did he give you money for it? If not how the hell are you supposed to read his mind. Like which sub would you even order? Lol!

What a moron.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 11, 2017 at 10:17 PM

Did you guys go out to get the wings? Or have them delivered?

REmom616
by Bronze Member on Dec. 11, 2017 at 10:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Haha this is exactly what I was thinking

Quoting merrysgirls: Lol did he give you money for it? If not how the hell are you supposed to read his mind. Like which sub would you even order? Lol!

What a moron.
HotJerZMama
by Gold Member on Dec. 11, 2017 at 10:22 PM
I have the opposite problem. There’s this girl at my job that we call the lunch lady because she picks what’s for lunch and coordinates everyone’s order. I like to get away from my desk so unless I really want what they’re having I order my own stuff elsewhere. She always pesters me like she’s doing me a favor. But the worst is when she’s not there and people come and ask me what’s for lunch! Like sorry I don’t do catering orders, get your own damn lunch.

OP, his lunch is not your problem. I would tell him google is his friend and he can find the number for the sub shop on his own.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 11, 2017 at 10:28 PM
He said he wanted a sub from a different place.... I would have done what you did.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 11, 2017 at 10:32 PM
Delivered.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 11, 2017 at 10:35 PM

Quoting Anonymous 1: Delivered.
Quoting Anonymous 2:

Then he should have arranged to have his delivered or go get it. It would have been crappy though if you guys went out and drove by the sub shop and didn't get his order or whatever.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)