Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

That was weird.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies
I just got a random Facebook message from some girl. Apparently she just started dating this guy I know.

The message said:

“Sorry to be all weird and message you out of the blue. I just have to ask you something woman to woman. I just started dating John Smith and I see that you are a woman he’s friends with on Facebook. He seems like a really great guy who has just had a really bad year. But my friends have some concerns. So I just wanted to hear it from a woman who knows him. Do you think he’s a good guy? Or should I let him down easily?”

I just replied and told her I wasn’t comfortable getting involved in his personal life.

I swear who does that?!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 11, 2017 at 10:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kiwismommy19
by Ruby Member on Dec. 11, 2017 at 10:19 PM
Crosses the weird line but I can see where she's coming from.
merrysgirls
by Lame on Dec. 11, 2017 at 10:19 PM
That’s creepy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 11, 2017 at 10:20 PM
Right?!

Quoting merrysgirls: That’s creepy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 11, 2017 at 10:20 PM
Girl, this shit left the weird line so far behind it it can’t even find it again!

Quoting Kiwismommy19: Crosses the weird line but I can see where she's coming from.
FreyaM
by on Dec. 11, 2017 at 10:21 PM
Did you message your friend and tell him his new lady friend is crazy?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 11, 2017 at 10:21 PM
That IS weird. I’d orobably have ignored the message unless he was a douche and then I’d warn her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 11, 2017 at 10:24 PM
I don’t know what to do next. I have heard some pretty unsettling things about him. But I’ve known him for years and he always seemed ok.

So I think I’m just going to stay out of it.

Quoting FreyaM: Did you message your friend and tell him his new lady friend is crazy?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 11, 2017 at 10:25 PM
I’ve heard rumors. His ex wife will tell anyone that will listen he’s a douche. And she won’t let him See his kids.

But I’ve never had a single bad thought or experience about him.

I opted to just stay out of it.

Quoting Anonymous 2: That IS weird. I’d orobably have ignored the message unless he was a douche and then I’d warn her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 11, 2017 at 10:27 PM
Yeah who knows what’s the truth.

I’d have stayed out it too then.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I’ve heard rumors. His ex wife will tell anyone that will listen he’s a douche. And she won’t let him See his kids.

But I’ve never had a single bad thought or experience about him.

I opted to just stay out of it.

Quoting Anonymous 2: That IS weird. I’d orobably have ignored the message unless he was a douche and then I’d warn her.
AngryBob
by Ruby Member on Dec. 11, 2017 at 10:28 PM
She sounds like one of those super jealous psychos that will stalk you and slash your tires because you've breathed the same air as him.
If he's not a super good friend, I'd just delete and block them both. I have zero time for drama. And it sounds like he has a history of dating crazy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)