Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think he’s cheating

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 39 Replies
So I’m staying with my parents temporarily, waiting on an apartment to be available in my area. My dad only used to shower like 3 times a week.. now all of a sudden he showers everynight and this morning he showered before work (he works in construction so idk why he would shower before work) and he’s showering again right now. My moms been on a binge (drinking day and night) for the past two days, and she accused my dad this morning of cheating because he NEVER had showered before work.. he said he didn’t want the guys at work to think he stinks. Then 5 min ago, he comes up to me and asks if his hair stinks, I smelt it and it did smell like diesel fuel. I told him so he said alright thanks. And then jumped in the shower... hmm idk, I’m sensing a weird vibe from him. My moms passed out drunk on the couch but if she wakes up while he’s in the shower she’s going to flip out. What do you ladies think?? He’s been coming home at the same time everynight, but he has been leaving earlier to work, he said his boss wants him to start coming in earlier to pick up slack from the other oiler. I know my mom will check his pay stub to see how many hours he’s working but he doesn’t get paid until next week..
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2017 at 1:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JRP14
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2017 at 1:41 AM
Mind your own business. This isn't your relationship...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2017 at 1:42 AM
I think that it's good that he is stepping up his hygiene. I can't imagine only showering 3 times a week. Nasty.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2017 at 1:44 AM
Eh it’s kind of my business because I’m staying here. My mom constantly vents to me about my dad so she brings me into the equation. I’m not going to escalate anything, I keep to myself. But I’m curious now if he is cheating.. I don’t agree with cheating, idk if you’ve cheated many times so you’re all for it. But I think it’s a cowardly thing to do.

Quoting JRP14: Mind your own business. This isn't your relationship...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2017 at 1:44 AM
Lol yeah this is true.. it’s just abnormal for him

Quoting Anonymous 2: I think that it's good that he is stepping up his hygiene. I can't imagine only showering 3 times a week. Nasty.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 12, 2017 at 1:45 AM
I think he probably had a complaint against him at work and has become conscious about how he smells.
JRP14
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2017 at 1:45 AM
Nope. Never cheated. Been with my husband for 14 years, married for nine of them. But again, it doesn't matter if she brings you into it or not, your parent's marriage is absolutely NONE of your concern. I would NEVER get involved in that type of shit.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Eh it’s kind of my business because I’m staying here. My mom constantly vents to me about my dad so she brings me into the equation. I’m not going to escalate anything, I keep to myself. But I’m curious now if he is cheating.. I don’t agree with cheating, idk if you’ve cheated many times so you’re all for it. But I think it’s a cowardly thing to do.

Pisces_Mom89
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2017 at 1:45 AM

id stay so far out of it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2017 at 1:46 AM
I hope this is the case 😂

Quoting Anonymous 3: I think he probably had a complaint against him at work and has become conscious about how he smells.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2017 at 1:46 AM
I’m not involved. I’m just curious, that’s all. Had to vent on CM to see what others think.

Quoting JRP14: Nope. Never cheated. Been with my husband for 14 years, married for nine of them. But again, it doesn't matter if she brings you into it or not, your parent's marriage is absolutely NONE of your concern. I would NEVER get involved in that type of shit.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Eh it’s kind of my business because I’m staying here. My mom constantly vents to me about my dad so she brings me into the equation. I’m not going to escalate anything, I keep to myself. But I’m curious now if he is cheating.. I don’t agree with cheating, idk if you’ve cheated many times so you’re all for it. But I think it’s a cowardly thing to do.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2017 at 1:47 AM
I am. I’m just curious, that’s all

Quoting Pisces_Mom89:

id stay so far out of it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)